Worst Moments in a Video Game

Started by dark foxbot2, September 11, 2010, 07:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark foxbot2

Put your worst moments in any video game in here.
My worst moment was in Pikmin. I lost all my Pikmin in one day.

Spelling/Grammar corrections courtesy of John Gillis*

xSalashawty

SADX file erased itself.

Sly 2 froze on me.

I lost Sly 3 and Sly 1.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Hakudamashi

BlazBlue:CS
When I beat the story mode
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
I beat Raquayza and cut my game off during the credits. I had only played the mainstream games and assumed that the game had saved before the credits. What a surprise I got when I cut the game back on and I was at the save floor in Sky Tower
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

hypersonic2

zach bowman

Kirby

Gameazoid

When I was about to kill the final boss in a game for the PC when the power was shut down for a blackout. That pissed me off. Can't remember the game though... :/

xSalashawty

Quote from: dark foxbot2 on September 13, 2010, 03:41:45 AM
capslock on?
not all of his posts are caps.

He's just saying it in a stressed way

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

WHEN AISON WENT ALL CRAZY AND STARTED KICKING EVERYONE'S BUTT AND EVEN BEAT THE CHEAPEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME AND THEN ENDED UP STOPPING WHEN MELODY SHOWED UP, EVEN AFTER KICKING OUR BUTTS UP THE CREEK, LOLOLOL.

But no, seriously, off the top of my head it's when the indestructible boss is chasing you around and just pops out of nowhere...creeps the crap out of me. ._.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

I was playing Halo online and had other team's flag at my base. Right before I walked on our flag pedestal the flag, I was killed. Then a guy from the other team returned the flag (done by walking over your color flag).
Motherf*cking b*tches.

darkyellowz

my worst moment would probably be... i finally got to the final boss on megaman starforce and i got him to like 100% HP and then it killed me because i was playing on 1% HP then i had to go back to do like, 10 million things and then return, it pissed me the fuck off, i had to do it like, 10 times!

XCALIBIR

hmmmm, playing through 3 pokemon leaders in pokemon blue in a day and shut off my gameboy realizing i forgot to save lol

dragonOllie15

When I spent £8 on Ratchet & Clank 2, then it wouldnt work, god was I gutted!

Another worst moment...for me when Sonic was revived in Sonic '06, it was good that Sonic came back but it seemed so cheesy

Jazz Nova

One of those times my Pokemon game froze up after doing something big and not saving after.