Main Menu

fuck it... just fuck it

Started by xaio, September 14, 2010, 10:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

WARNING: HIGH PROFANITY

see, this is EXACTLY the fuckin reason i hate my way of life. i hate the way my parents act towards me when i do something on accident

why the fuck can't i make a god damn mistake without being threatened to get my fuckin skull bashed in with a FUCKING IRON??!!!
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??!! I SPILL SOME POP, AND THE DAMN STUFF MAKE YOU WANNA FUCKING CAUSE ME BRAIN DAMGE??! OH HELL NO, HAVING A RETARD SON IS WAY BETTER THAN HAVING ONE THAT HAS THOUGHTS OF COMPLETING HIGH SCHOOL.. PFFFFFFFT

this is just pitifull, i cna't beleive this shit, and the worse part is: the whole fact i have nothing to rant about with my siblings.its sad that my parent's are the reason the mask got put on this time.......

look, they were encouraging me to mix drinks just a second ago "when there's hardly and kool-aid and pop left, mix them together to make those 'nasty concoctions' and drink it up" ...............wtf.........now it's "THANKS TO YOU LIKING TO MIX YOUR POP, MY CABINETS HAVE POP ON THEM!! IF I GO IN THAT KITCHEN, AND THERE'S A SINGLE SPOT ON THOSE CABINETS, IMMA BEAT YOUR HEAD IN!!" like i stated, "SURE LET'S  FUCK UP JOHN (not gillis, me) AND MAKE HIM A FUCKIN PSYCHOPATH SO PEOPLE THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH NO LONGER EXIST, THEN HE COMMITS SCUICIDE WHILE IN JAIL FOR FAILING HORRIBLY!! SURE!!!"

damn you humans, i FUCKING SWEAR.... someday you'll pay, and you call me a monstrosity, although your not smart enough to use words like that....

oh yeah, and my mom was sitting behind my door, so when i closed it, i yelled "FUCK !!! in" meepalot (YORGSMEH!!) and she thought i was yelling, cause i thought she was gonna hit me... shit, i don't even say ouch anymore, what the fuck made you think i was gonna yelp for help, when all the adults side with adults in my case....

see, i guess now my only reason FOR existance is to help others feel worthy of life, and just a beating bag...... cause that's all that happens on a daily basis. i get talked about, and people get accepted into their little kkk-like  groups all over again, and i'm just sat the to rot away. then i come home, and i can't be alone for a SPLIT SECOND, until i'm pissed the fuck off...

when you guys read this, don't holy shit me, draco's had worse....

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

TobiTheGoodGirl

Hun, everyone has tough times, and some are even worse. We just have to bite our tongues and get through it. For those who do have it worse out there, who can't go on, we need to go on and smile for them so they can get through it. Don't ever live for the moment, the moment could kill you. Live for tomorrow, where things could always be better. Just keep moving ahead, because hun, one day you'll be set in life. You'll have a nice job and everything, and then you can laugh about all the horrible things people have done to you.

You'll be set and they'll be nothings, they'll ammount to nobody. Every stinging slap, and every hurtful punch... just take it and smile. Smile because you're better than them, You are better than them because you don't have to hurt anyone to feel alive, you don't need to do evil and hurtful things. Live and let die, my friend. Live and let die.

Jazz Nova

Everybody has hard times. It WILL get better.
Learn to ignore the insults.

And try to look someone in the eye when they're mad at you. A little tip from someone who's parents may bitch at him for not meeting their high expectations.

Your life is your life.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

xaio

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 14, 2010, 10:54:18 AM
Hun, everyone has tough times, and some are even worse. We just have to bite our tongues and get through it. For those who do have it worse out there, who can't go on, we need to go on and smile for them so they can get through it. Don't ever live for the moment, the moment could kill you. Live for tomorrow, where things could always be better. Just keep moving ahead, because hun, one day you'll be set in life. You'll have a nice job and everything, and then you can laugh about all the horrible things people have done to you.

You'll be set and they'll be nothings, they'll ammount to nobody. Every stinging slap, and every hurtful punch... just take it and smile. Smile because you're better than them, You are better than them because you don't have to hurt anyone to feel alive, you don't need to do evil and hurtful things. Live and let die, my friend. Live and let die.
thanks, tobi-chan <333

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 14, 2010, 11:09:04 AM
Everybody has hard times. It WILL get better.
Learn to ignore the insults.

And try to look someone in the eye when they're mad at you. A little tip from someone who's parents may bitch at him for not meeting their high expectations.

Your life is your life.
wow, if i were to look my parent in the eye (don't forget, i come from a black family that is HARDBOILED... or hardcore, whatever you prefer)  i probably wouldn't be able to type this, and the siren from the truck would be loud enough for levi to hear!!

anyways, good idea, imma start doing that in schol, and note

they do this thing called "fryin" it's just name calling, and they CUT YOU OFF if you try to ask them anything, i got so close to decking (pawnchin) this one bitch (yes a girl, and i wasn't thing, but she's not as beutiful as tobi-chan and this one girl i haz crush on..) for cuttin me off, and i was at boiling point... and there's a MIDGET in my class that thinks he's the shit by sitting next to me and cracking jokes on me.. i just skip to threats, instea of trying to "fry" someone, my best one was when is said "i swear if you don't shut the fuck up, imma beat you throught the earth ALL the damned way to hell, and if i can't get back to earth, then too damn bad!!  you'll have to face the cursed pain of my damned blood-soaked hands  to your pitiful, HUMAN FACE!!" then said "your dissmissed faggot"  then he tried to crack another joke, then i forced him against the wall and i said "try me, bitch".... he went to shut the fuck up...

so yeah, i just threaten, until i hafta fuck them up.

EDIT: yeah guys, thanks for the info, i meant to tell you that before i started thinking of when i had that bastard on the wall

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Jazz Nova

Quote from: xaio on September 14, 2010, 12:09:59 PM

wow, if i were to look my parent in the eye (don't forget, i come from a black family that is HARDBOILED... or hardcore, whatever you prefer)  i probably wouldn't be able to type this, and the siren from the truck would be loud enough for levi to hear!!
Eh?
What do you mean by that?

Firendj

OK thats it I am changing my email from this website.
What.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Firendj on September 14, 2010, 01:36:16 PM
What does this have to do with you?

xaio

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 14, 2010, 12:22:34 PM
Eh?
What do you mean by that?
once i get mad, my eyes get filled with 100% anger and hatred, so that would not be a good idea
Quote from: Firendj on September 14, 2010, 01:36:16 PM
the fuck are you talking about?
Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 14, 2010, 01:43:41 PM
What does this have to do with you?
^_^

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Jazz Nova

Quote from: xaio on September 14, 2010, 11:55:00 PM
once i get mad, my eyes get filled with 100% anger and hatred, so that would not be a good idea
ahh...
Well find a way to not be as angry when someone (like a parent) is angry at you.
It has to work for you

xaio

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 15, 2010, 10:44:51 AM
ahh...
Well find a way to not be as angry when someone (like a parent) is angry at you.
It has to work for you
yeah... i get my agression from my dad, so whenever i stare, i stare to petrifiy

oh yeah, and call me a dirty fighter, but i WILL push you over obstacles, so you will trip, the impale you while your on the ground.. that's just me. and if there's a book near, prey you survive...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel