Star Wars goes back to Cinema....; in 3D.

Started by shadowDOESrock, October 02, 2010, 08:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

What has already been announced several times, is now apparently definitive: The saga of the Jedi comes back in
the cinemas - in 3D.

According to Lucasfilm Ltd.. its again the SFX-Industrial Light & Magic Studios job.
ILM will ensure that all six episodes of the saga about the Skywalkers will come back.   of course, in contemporary 3D.

The first Movie, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace will apparantly hit the cinemas in 2012. Its unclear how long the 3D Process takes.

The first three parts of the saga from the 1970s and 1980s were revisited at the computer already. Lucas
announced that for fall 2011 there will be all Star Wars episodes in high definition on Blu-ray Disc.

Now its time to get your jedi waiting skills out.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on October 02, 2010, 08:40:14 AM
What has already been announced several times, is now apparently definitive: The saga of the Jedi comes back in
the cinemas - in 3D.

According to Lucasfilm Ltd.. is again the SFX-Industrial Light & Magic to implement the
Cult saga care. ILM will ensure that all six episodes of the saga about the Skywalker in the right light
moved to - of course, in contemporary 3D.

The first makes Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. Release dates are not yet fixed, the first
Happen is scheduled for 2012. Still seems unclear how long the processing of the original material in
Claim will take.

The first three parts of the saga from the 1970s and 1980s were revisited at the computer already. Lucas
announced for fall 2011 release of Star Wars episodes in high definition on Blu-ray Disc.
In what might all things Star Wars in the stars for the time being so the patience of a Jedi Knight
demand.
:D
Kinda hard to understand, tho
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 02, 2010, 08:43:44 AM
Kinda hard to understand, tho

I used Google Translator for German-English translation....after reading it......

*runs off editing the post*

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on October 02, 2010, 09:50:15 AM
Classic.
cool, If I go in a town with a cinema, maybe Ill watch them, since theres no cinema in my town

TheGameNinja

I will watch these. I wish they'd start with episode IV, though. >.<

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 02, 2010, 11:55:14 AM
Agreed.
They should release them in the order they came out.
That would make more star wars fans happy.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

I'd rather they start from I...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

indeed.

Because if you watch 1 - 3 first.
There is no OMG Moment at 'Luke....I AM YOUR MOTHER'

TheGameNinja

It might be for the best, though. I don't hate the prequels like most people seem to, but it's easy to tell that the original trilogy is better in nearly every way. Going through them chronologically means we get the prequels out of the way first.