Y'know What I Find Annoying?

Started by Hakudamashi, October 06, 2010, 04:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Yeah, my solo act was crappy...
But thanks anyways, kinda made me feel better. :)

M[T]P

Quote from: windlessusher on October 06, 2010, 04:48:33 PM
Y'know like when you have that one friend who's like awesome at a whole bunch of stuff, then you give 'em a compliment saying they're awesome or they did something awesome, then they reply with something like
"Oh no, I failz/Its a fail"
You may not know it,but it burns me deep down when people with talent say their work is "crap"

Like, I'm here struggling with an art project and can't even get past the first stage, then my good pal comes to me with this...this... masterpiece but describes it with every negative word you can think of.

When people do this, I really feel like taking their art, and shoving it down their throat.

Thank you for your time.
Well. it's up to them to grade their own work, but it's also good to just accept compliments,
so yeah.. I think that kinda person is annoying..
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

Ravenfreak

Oh my god yes that's annoying. My best friend is definitely good at drawing, and when she messes up she thinks she's a failure. As for me, my art sucks in comparison to many other people. :\

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 26, 2010, 10:47:47 PM
Yeah, my solo act was crappy...
Quote from: windlessusher on October 26, 2010, 09:09:59 AM
Granted, your solo act wasn't as impressive as the others, but still awesome nonetheless.
Are you blind to compliments?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

huh...I don't think I ever encountered anybody like that before, when I usually give somebody a positive opinion they usually take it without questioning...But I get conceited remarks such as these: 'Damn straight! No-Duh! Ya think! Thanks for saying the obvious!' crap like that gets on da nerves!

It's a bit weird that your friend would act so overly sensitive about his...or her work, especially when givin' em high praises for their work. O_o

okay, peace!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Silver-Solace on October 27, 2010, 09:53:20 AM
But I get conceited remarks such as these: 'Damn straight! No-Duh! Ya think! Thanks for saying the obvious!' crap like that gets on da nerves!
Well, I do like it that they have confidence in their abilities
But yes, it is still kinda annoying.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

yeah, I suppose it always good to have self-confidence with one's abilities...But do they really to have to be so self-absorbed...so self-centered...so superficial...that they'll become a pain in da ass when talkin' to'em????  :P

*sighs* but I'm just rambling...ignore me.

Hey, on a side unrelated note, if I made a sprite comic would you read it? this applies to everyone! cuz, I'm thinking of making one...tho, I don't really have any ideas at the monument.  ;D 

later, dude!

Skyle369

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Silver-Solace on October 27, 2010, 10:43:52 AM
but I'm just rambling...ignore me.
No, keep rambling
It's nice to read smart comments from new people
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

Quote from: windlessusher on October 27, 2010, 12:42:57 PM
No, keep rambling
It's nice to read smart comments from new people
say, thanks...Tho, it's kinda hard to tell if you're being sacrastic with meh?? LOL
PS: Trust me, I'm way for being a smart person.  ;)

Bye-now!

sonicxxx

it's reeeeally annoying when ppl do that.
why can't they just undetstand, they're awesome ?

rywar40