Y'know What I Find Annoying?

Started by Hakudamashi, October 06, 2010, 04:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Y'know like when you have that one friend who's like awesome at a whole bunch of stuff, then you give 'em a compliment saying they're awesome or they did something awesome, then they reply with something like
"Oh no, I failz/Its a fail"
You may not know it,but it burns me deep down when people with talent say their work is "crap"

Like, I'm here struggling with an art project and can't even get past the first stage, then my good pal comes to me with this...this... masterpiece but describes it with every negative word you can think of.

When people do this, I really feel like taking their art, and shoving it down their throat.

Thank you for your time.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Well, everything I do is dogcrap, so I have the right to say it. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dalekman9999

people have the right to say what they want about there work

Gleech

Quote from: windlessusher on October 06, 2010, 04:48:33 PM
Y'know like when you have that one friend who's like awesome at a whole bunch of stuff, then you give 'em a compliment saying they're awesome or they did something awesome, then they reply with something like
You may not know it,but it burns me deep down when people with talent say their work is "crap"

Like, I'm here struggling with an art project and can't even get past the first stage, then my good pal comes to me with this...this... masterpiece but describes it with every negative word you can think of.

When people do this, I really feel like taking their art, and shoving it down their throat.

Thank you for your time.
I know how you feel. Everytime I go on DA I feel like I dont even have the right to draw anything, and then some person who makes like, PERFECT art, is like,
":( I forgot to shade the arm on one character in THIS WHOLE PICTURE FULL OF 20 SONIC CHARACTERS. I must be terrible."

Me: ...>______>

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: dalekman9999 on October 06, 2010, 06:14:07 PM
people have the right to say what they want about their work
I didn't say they can't talk sh*t about their work
I'm making it known that it annoys me when they do
Quote from: Gleech on October 07, 2010, 07:52:39 AM
I know how you feel. Everytime I go on DA I feel like I dont even have the right to draw anything, and then some person who makes like, PERFECT art, is like,
":( I forgot to shade the arm on one character in THIS WHOLE PICTURE FULL OF 20 SONIC CHARACTERS. I must be terrible."

Me: ...>______>

That guy doesn't deserve to draw anymore  :-\
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Quote from: Elija2 on October 07, 2010, 10:16:56 AM
This post really sucks. I could do better.
You realize this is not the off topic section, right? Spam is spam here.
Quote from: windlessusher on October 07, 2010, 10:09:01 AM
I didn't say they can't talk sh*t about their work
I'm making it known that it annoys me when they do That guy doesn't deserve to draw anymore  :-\
Well I havent actually had someone do EXACTLY that to me, but similar things... >_<

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on October 09, 2010, 06:16:42 AM
Well I havent actually had someone do EXACTLY that to me, but similar things... >_<

Well this exact thing happens to me alot
on and off the internet
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Quote from: windlessusher on October 09, 2010, 07:00:23 AM
Well this exact thing happens to me alot
on and off the internet
No I mean THAT does happen to me
but I've never had someone go up to me with a picture of 20 sonic characters and complain they didnt shade one characters arm.

dragonOllie15

that is quite annoying indeed! I get that sometimes

P0opster

Quote from: windlessusher on October 06, 2010, 04:48:33 PM

Thank you for your time.

Yeah,I think so too.

Skyle369

Kinda reminds me of my dance last night, dancing in front of the whole high school community and everyone was applauding at us and even people that I don't know even congratulate me that I did a good job yet 90% of my replies were "Nah, my dance was a piece of crap and retarded..." since I thought they were kinda insulting me or something...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 22, 2010, 01:44:06 PM
Kinda reminds me of my dance last night, dancing in front of the whole high school community and everyone was applauding at us and even people that I don't know even congratulate me that I did a good job yet 90% of my replies were "Nah, my dance was a piece of crap and retarded..." since I thought they were kinda insulting me or something...
I had the same situation today at School
Only I said "Was my dance really that good?Wow..."
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

I had no idea that my dance was even recorded. O_O

I'm the guy on the very left.... what do you guys think?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 26, 2010, 12:19:59 AM
I had no idea that my dance was even recorded. O_O

I'm the guy on the very left.... what do you guys think?
The entire dance routine was win, and you were pretty good yourself
Granted, your solo act wasn't as impressive as the others, but still awesome nonetheless.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay