How Did You Become a Zelda Fan? [if you did lol]

Started by Tailsfan278, January 01, 2009, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailsfan278

I got curious when I was young, as I wasn't allowed to play the NES Legend of Zelda because of it's T rating. (Curse the day...) When my parents left one day I snuck a play. Got addicted. Like a druggie.

SonicFan47

I got hooked after playing SSB64

I actually hadn't heard of the games before that  :-[
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

annoyinglad

WTF? The original LoZ rated T? Let me check that... Apparantly there wasn't even a rating system at the time... So... yeah.

Anyway, I'd say after OoT.

Gleech

i LOVED the original, my mom's family had it at their house, and whenever i could, i'd play it! I also loved Wind Waker, and i think that mainly started the love for the game, that was also the first one i got. I think i may have liked it more if i knew it was from the same series as the original (couldn't read at the time i played the original...)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

Not really a fan but,I love the game settings  :) its pretty with a nice story,puzzle solving and gameplay
I began to like it the same way I began to like Mario
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Shadow84786

Not really a Zelda fan but I do like the games though

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Shadow84786 on January 17, 2009, 10:19:22 AM
Not really a Zelda fan but I do like the games though
same with me and mario XD

But i'm sure we can say the zelda series has an epic storyline  :)
Link is sooooooo qualified to be Nintendo's mascot maaan XD
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Princessofthechaosemerald

well i wuv the music and the styel (so medevil XD) and the hat man the hat it makes him look LIKE LINK (WTF)

nkansah1

i got addicted from playing the legend of zelda twilight princess it's weird becase zelda is the princess and the main character is link but the legend of zelda sounds better than the legend of link

guy

i began liking it after OoT since i never owned the versions befor and now ive played almost every one made

guy

Quote from: SuperHyperMegaSonic on January 28, 2009, 07:21:01 PM
same here i have it on the original system i still play it But i haven't played the CDI GAMES THE WORST GAMES EVER!!!! I hope haven't played these abominations to the zelda series good name
i played a cdi "zelda" game and after 20 mins i wanted to commit suicide just to get away from it

SonicFan47

Quote from: guy on January 29, 2009, 01:23:21 AM
i played a cdi "zelda" game and after 20 mins i wanted to commit suicide just to get away from it
*gasps* You've actually played one of the CD-i games?
WOW! :o
+1 for enduring that!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

SonicMarioMJ

NeoMetalSonic

I became a Zelda fan from my Brother. He loves them. I played Majora's mask and liked it. But before it was too hard for me. Now they aren't that hard

solid kobra

i really disliked the game, when my bro tryed to get me to play it he said its like a little kid in ocarinia of time going to the castle killing mini monster, i hated it then and then i saw him actually playing it and i started a file got really really really really... really addicted, i play it till this day.