Which New Sonic Game do You Think Will Be Better??

Started by Indiman, August 27, 2008, 11:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, or Sonic and The Black Knight?

Sonic Unleashed
55 (70.5%)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
7 (9%)
Sonic and The Black Knight
16 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 61

darkness shadow

Quote from: Knux on January 24, 2009, 08:14:10 PM
Well..We can't really vote for Black Knight yet, can we? :P I voted for it, though. I think it looks awesome, and why should Shadow be the only one with a weapon?
cause sonic doesn't like weapons, knux has his fists, tails does sorta, amy cream and the rest of the girls are... girls, big's 2 dumb, chaotix have a NYNGA to do that stuff, silver can lift stuff and throw them with his mind, blaze shoots fire balz and eggman robots do use weapons, if i've missed any1 out, please leave a message after the beeb.

MEEP
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

KnuXXX

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 24, 2009, 08:26:24 PM
cause sonic doesn't like weapons, knux has his fists, tails does sorta, amy cream and the rest of the girls are... girls, big's 2 dumb, chaotix have a NYNGA to do that stuff, silver can lift stuff and throw them with his mind, blaze shoots fire balz and eggman robots do use weapons, if i've missed any1 out, please leave a message after the beeb.

MEEP

Sonic can..throw rings?
This is a signature.

flick

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 24, 2009, 08:26:24 PM

MEEP

haha, respect for that comment man, talk about in depth

darkness shadow

Quote from: flick on January 24, 2009, 08:49:37 PM
haha, respect for that comment man, talk about in depth
that doesn't happen oftern with me
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow84786

killrnick

KnuXXX

*huge cough at the Admin/Mods of a Sonic forum saying that a new sonic game will be crap*

Seriously, guys? :P All sonic games are great. Secret Rings was just abit.. notsogood. lmao
This is a signature.

Supersonicfan

Shadow The ULTIMATE!

sonicstar

Sonicdude

Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

spaceman009

I think sonic and the black knight. Unleashed has already come out and I didn't like it that much.

KrystalEmerald

i like sonic unleashed but i vote sonic and the black knight
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes
---
OMG ITS THE ZOMBIE MAILMAN
---
im weird and proud
---
HYPAH FEVAH XD
---
YOU'RE TO SLOW-*gets hit by pancake*
---
have you ever noticed that muffins cant drive over the speed limit
---
CABBAGES! O o
---
=3 want some CHOCOLATE?!?!?! O o
---
im runnin outta crap to say
---
meh
---
*pokes nose* meep X3
---
OMG ITS A CLOWN DX
---
this is anoyying isnt it?
---
do do do do do do dooo do do do do DO do do do do do do do do do do do dooo do do do do do do do (celebrity jeopardy) XD

Garloo2

Unleashed was great and shined light on sonic let just hope black knight will keep the light on sonic... :o