Anyone had any Supernatural experiences?

Started by Skyle369, November 01, 2010, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Yeah, Halloween's over but over the days of October, there is no day on the Television that tells about people having this weird experiences like ghost sightings or demon possessions and etc. So I got curious if anyone had supernatural experiences, even during their kid days so can you guys share them here if you had one?

I remember when I was around 5 or 6 I was alone at my parents room watching Toy Story 2 then suddenly someone wearing a barong (It's a traditional formal suit here in my country) suddenly passed by the window and I was screaming and went directly to my grandma that I saw someone in the back of the house. My parents didn't believe that someone was wearing a barong during that night but they thought it was someone trying to rob us so they talked with the neighbors but no one was found.

jkid101094

Don't we already have a topic like this? :P
And I prefer not to talk about the supernatural. Creeps the hell out of me. xD
But, sometimes, I wake up with marks and scratches and have no idea where the hell they come from, if that counts. Stuff also has a tendency to randomly fall off shelves. The summer before he passed, my cousin told me if a spirit pushes something off a shelve, it means it wants you to stop what you're doing.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

And you remember a topic that is a year dead. xD

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on November 01, 2010, 07:07:05 PM
And you remember a topic that is a year dead. xD
Oh well, bumping is allowed as long as it's on-topic. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

I used to go to a church with my family, where the reverend and several others received and passed on messages from the beyond to the congregation.

Ioshyriku

~Bubblicious~

Building off of what Jkiddy has said, I always have really horrible nightmares so I don't sleep very much, but when I do I normally wake up covered in scratches, some of them fresh and bleeding. I used to see spiders everywhere, nonstop, all over the place. I told my mum about it, she didn't seem very concerned. Then when we had gone over to my grandmum's house, we were all sitting and chatting and out of nowhere a book falls off of one of her shelves and opens up to a page about poisonus spiders. My mum had me go stay with a friend for a weekend and when I came back I didn't have an issue with the spiders anymore, but I still do wake up with scratches covering my arms and neck.

xSalashawty

Visions:Random people in black
Voices:Whispers...:U
Dreams:I had one where I was raped to one where Dr. Mario shot me...

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Xyno76

well about a year after my cat died.... i was taking a bath, and i saw a shadowy semitransparent figure of a cat on my bathroom counter and then somthing got knocked over from the counter... then i blinked... and it disappeared ._.
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD