The New Official Marvel vs Capcom III Topic.

Started by jkid101094, November 04, 2010, 02:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Roster:
http://marvelvscapcom3.com/us/characters

Capcom:
Amaterasu (Okami)
Arthur (Ghosts and Goblins)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Spencer (Bionic Commando)
Trish (Devil May Cry)
Trone Bonne (Megaman Legends)
Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
Mike Haggar (Final Fight)
MMX Zero
Jill Valentine (DLC)

Marvel:
Captain America (Captain America)
Deadpool (X-Men)
Doctor Doom (Fantastic 4)
Dormammu (Strange Tales)
The Incredible Hulk (The Incredible Hulk)
Iron Man (Iron Man)
M.O.D.O.K. (Tales of Suspense)
Spider Man (Spider Man)
Super-Skrull (Fantastic Four)
Thor (Thor)
Woulverine (X-Men)
X-23 (X-Men)
Silver Surfer (Fantastic Four)
She-Hulk
Shuma-Goroth (DLC)

Noteworthy Mentions:
-The final boss of arcade mode is said to be from the Fantastic Four, as well as them having a large role in the story. Most have their money on Galactus (see Silver Surfer Link).

-Megaman X was confirmed to be absent at the Penny Arcade Expo (Citation Needed).

-A fake roster has been put out that was disproved when Emma Frost was deconfirmed (Citation Needed).

-Pheonix Wright and M. Bison decomfirmed (citation needed).

-
Quote from: Jordan from GoWA good number of characters have been deconfirmed:

"Characters confirmed by Niitsuma to be absent from the game have so far included the monsters Tyrant and Nemesis of the Resident Evil series, citing concerns that their inclusion would change the game's content rating, as well as the primary members of Marvel's Fantastic Four, who were excluded at the company's suggestion for currently undisclosed reasons (although it could be argued that it's because the Super-Skrull has all their powers). Seth Killian has stated that the original characters from Marvel vs Capcom 2, such as Amingo and Ruby Heart, will not appear. Niitsuma has also confirmed that a third of the potential roster will consist of characters who did not appear in Marvel Vs. Capcom. It was also stated that Daredevil, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Gene (from God Hand), Phoenix Wright (from Ace Attorney), Vergil (from Devil May Cry 3), Nero (from Devil May Cry 4), Gambit, Silver Surfer, and characters from Power Stone, Three Wonders, Monster Hunter, Breath of Fire, Sengoku Basara and Rival Schools will not be playable, but it is possible that they will make stage and ending cameo appearances. Recently, it was confirmed that Doctor Strange and Cyclops will not be playable. Megaman X was confirmed to be absent at the Penny Arcade Expo."

So...Thoughts on the roster?
MvC2 being one of my favorite games OF ALL TIME, I'm stoked for this. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Where...is...MEGA MAN?!!! I want Mega Man in the game. The original. No X, no Sprokett(  or whatever, the one from Legends), no .EXE, no ZX or ZX Advents, no Starforce (although it would be hot if Geo was in). Just plain, old, epic, Mega Man.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Apparently, X was de-comfirmed. Though this is just a rumor. I'm hoping for the original as well but with Legends III on the way his chances aren't good.

Also, Silver Surfer added to the roster? Apparently the final boss will also be from Fantastic Four. Why are they so damned special? I'm only posting characters in the roster with some sort of proof, however.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Whatever.  Felicia and Thor are in.  I am a happy girl.  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 04, 2010, 03:38:34 PM
Whatever.  Felicia and Thor are in.  I am a happy girl.  :3
I want Jill and Saber, damnit. D<

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

XCALIBIR

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on November 04, 2010, 02:40:37 PM
Where...is...MEGA MAN?!!! I want Mega Man in the game. The original. No X, no Sprokett(  or whatever, the one from Legends), no .EXE, no ZX or ZX Advents, no Starforce (although it would be hot if Geo was in). Just plain, old, epic, Mega Man.

lol

i agrree man, megaman needs to come back like from MVC2, the others wouldnt even be them without megaman

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Kinda sad that they rejected Phoenix Wright in the game, it would be kinda cool though but their problem was what kind of moves will he have. The only thingy they could come up of is "Objection" coming out from his mouth dealing damage to enemies.

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on November 15, 2010, 07:21:45 PM
Kinda sad that they rejected Phoenix Wright in the game, it would be kinda cool though but their problem was what kind of moves will he have. The only thingy they could come up of is "Objection" coming out from his mouth dealing damage to enemies.
The game Servebot a moveset...xD
But I see what you mean.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Let me rephrase that because being rejected doesn't sound right...

"Kinda sad that they rejected canceled Phoenix Wright in the game."

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 15, 2010, 06:45:26 PM
Zero (Spam tiem!  ::) ):

She Hulk:

I was all "meh" when I saw Zero, but then I heard he's voiced by Johnny Young Bosch(Zero from Code Geass) now I'm like "F*CK YES!!!"
Also, is it wrong that I think she-hulk is hot?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 16, 2010, 09:14:15 AM
I was all "meh" when I saw Zero, but then I heard he's voiced by Johnny Young Bosch(Zero from Code Geass) now I'm like "F*CK YES!!!"
Also, is it wrong that I think she-hulk is hot?
I like Lucas Gilbertson better. :/

A no, it isn't. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 16, 2010, 11:20:48 AM
I like Lucas Gilbertson better. :/

A no, it isn't. :P
Opinions, what can ya do =/

But she's f*cking green and wears purple!
List time I checked in the Windlessusher handbook of preferences, those are my least favourite colours
But theres just something about her design that's just...wow.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Shuma-Goroth revealed for...*gasp* DLC!?...Along with...O___________O
Jill MOTHERFUCKING VALINTINE. *fangasym heart attack*

So gonna be worth the extra money. I'M SO GETTING THE SPECIAL VERSION. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW MUCH IT IS.

Come on, Capcom. I saw all those posts pulling for Saber and Archer...if you can get Saber in as second party...I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. o3o

*explodes*

Saber, Zero, Jill motherfuckas. D<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

CyberSonic21

YES!!!, it's gonna have zero in it! he's the only reason  i play capcom games. im looking forward to getting this game now.