My friend told me..
4 (18.2%)
I just saw him randomly
5 (22.7%)
Other
10 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Ioshyriku

I had Sonic and knuckles collection installed on my first PC in 2005, uptill then I was a NES dude

NiGHTS

I just sorta grew up with it, my parents had a sega mega drive collection with sonic 1, sonic 2, sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles. My dad played 1 + 2 and sonic and knuckles for hours at night just to beat them because there was no way to save xD

But now he wont even look at a sonic game :/

Skyle369

Quote from: windlessusher on January 01, 2011, 09:03:14 PM
limewire
No seriously, I accidentally limewired an AMV

Wow, that was kinda awesome. xD
What AMV of Sonic was it?

masterj4433

The earliest Christmas present I could remember was a Genesis, a Saturn, Sonic Spinball and some other Sonic game (either 1 or 2). I practically grew up with sonic up until 1998 when our games were caught in a basement flood and we couldn't afford another console. Ever since I had first heard about the Gamecube, I've begged my parents for one along with SA2:B. They gave my brother the gamecube but couldn't get the game. I've followed Sonic even more since then.
You will read this post and feel happy too.

Teh Shadic

One day I went to my friend's house, and they just bought a Sonic Genesis game controller (It was a controller that you plug in directly to your television) and it had four games in one: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Spinball, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. I think it was Sonic the Hedgehog that I played first, I dunno, it was a couple of years ago, and I have bad memory. :U Anyways, I played it, and it was awesome. I played the other games, just as awesome. That's how I became addicted to Sonic.

I also watched Sonic X when I was two or three or four years old too, I think.

hi

jkid101094

Quote from: Teh Shadic on January 30, 2011, 04:21:38 AM
One day I went to my friend's house, and they just bought a Sonic Genesis game controller (It was a controller that you plug in directly to your television) and it had four games in one: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Spinball, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. I think it was Sonic the Hedgehog that I played first, I dunno, it was a couple of years ago, and I have bad memory. :U Anyways, I played it, and it was awesome. I played the other games, just as awesome. That's how I became addicted to Sonic.

I also watched Sonic X when I was two or three or four years old too, I think.
You posted twice in this topic...TIME PARADOX! *shot*

Also...I can't really remember...I have faint memories of playing 3D Bast when we used to keep our TVs on really high selves in the toy room and awhile ago while looking through the adic we found the case to the Genesis Sonic 1 with no cartridge, but I can't recall which one I played first, nor can I vouch for my terrible memory and I say I played either one at all before Mega Collection...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Into_Unknown_09

I first heard of teh Blue Blur when my parents invited me to their firends' howse and saw some people playing with a Dreamcast. The first time I tried it, it was hard cuz I never saw one before.
I am a ninja by profession. I rely on the three S's: speed, stealth and silence. It is preferrable that no one knoes my true identity. If I am seen, my fate is sealed.

JustAnotherGamer

I learned of sonic when my friends started to talk about it... i thought it was just gonna be some back round game that would die-out then after awhile hes one of the most loved game characters ever and i really didn't get it then I tried it it was pretty good so I just felt bad for saying it would just end and die soon... and I still feel bad for saying that :3

HellFireX8

Sonic Underground FTW for making me a Sonic Fan.
My friend had Sonic Heroes and my first Sonic Game was SADX for GameCube.
When there is Fire, there is Light

fangboy

neonwisp

When I saw him on tv. Then I bought my first game Sonic Adventure.