To all you Halo Reach players...

Started by Gleech, November 08, 2010, 04:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

I beat it on Legendary, solo, on Friday.

...Yep.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I was gonna play it tonight and get on voice chat with my bf, since he's doing an all night Black Ops excursion, but I couldn't be bothered to move the xbox into the room I'm staying in.  xD

And he's already said he'd probably ignore me on both chat and texting.  Plus he'd be playing on live and talking with his TG team members, so it'd be hard to have me on voice chat and concentrate; although I've been wanting to chat with his team members since I /sorta/ met them.  I've talked with the leader's husband, and he's pretty cool.  His wife thinks I'm a cool kid too.  xD

tl;dr = I'm too lazy to play Halo, I just got pushed aside for CoD Black Ops and I wanna talk with his tactical gaming crew.  :3

But I'm not mad.  I'm actually loling.  Cause he's had to stand out in the cold for 3 hours (they just started passing them out now, actually) while I'm in my warm house 8D

Gleech

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 08, 2010, 06:01:16 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I was gonna play it tonight and get on voice chat with my bf, since he's doing an all night Black Ops excursion, but I couldn't be bothered to move the xbox into the room I'm staying in.  xD

And he's already said he'd probably ignore me on both chat and texting.  Plus he'd be playing on live and talking with his TG team members, so it'd be hard to have me on voice chat and concentrate; although I've been wanting to chat with his team members since I /sorta/ met them.  I've talked with the leader's husband, and he's pretty cool.  His wife thinks I'm a cool kid too.  xD

tl;dr = I'm too lazy to play Halo, I just got pushed aside for CoD Black Ops and I wanna talk with his tactical gaming crew.  :3

But I'm not mad.  I'm actually loling.  Cause he's had to stand out in the cold for 3 hours (they just started passing them out now, actually) while I'm in my warm house 8D
Lol nice. Sucky for me, I dont have the money to pay for Black Cops- I mean Ops. I have to wait until Christmas <_> Luckily its not TOO far away.

Hakudamashi

Well I don't have Halo
Or an Xbox

So good for you.
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

RoyalStallion

Halo Reach ending was epic...
Black ops im getting today so yeah......I'm on a boat

Wolfy

Reach was epic. Beat it on heroic. Legendary is just hell, but I'm working on it :V

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on November 09, 2010, 02:24:52 AM
Lol nice. Sucky for me, I dont have the money to pay for Black Cops- I mean Ops. I have to wait until Christmas <_> Luckily its not TOO far away.
I have the money, but mom's like "No.  You have Christmas"  And my uncle was talking about maybe getting it for me.  But I'm gonna get gamefly and rent it until Christmas.  It's a win win situation.  8D

Tanassy

Halo Reach's ending was decent, but the final bit of gameplay was just... odd.

Gleech

play and beat Splinter Cell Conviction, and Halo Reach's ending will look like a pile of poop.

Halo Reach's ending SUCKED, I thought of 2 better ways to end it than what they did.

"OH LOL, YOU JUST TOOK DOWN THE ENTIRE COVENANT ARMY, BASICALLY SOLO, YOU DESERVE TO GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY AN ELITE, LIKE EMILE :)"

Really Bungie? That's it? I at LEAST wanna get taken out by Brutes.

One of my endings to it was that 6 stands there as the Covenant ships glass the planet, instead of dying by the hands of Elites.