Main Menu

if i run.

Started by darkyellowz, November 21, 2010, 05:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on November 21, 2010, 07:04:16 PM
You realize people bring stuff on forum and it spreads around sometimes? This is exactly what happened.
You mean like
"and all these things"
Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 21, 2010, 05:49:04 PM
Mizore is the only reason I still read Rosario+Vampire.

pfft, I prefer Kurumu

And all her things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on November 24, 2010, 10:27:26 AM
You mean like
"and all these things"pfft, I prefer Kurumu

And all her things

Succubi kill their mates.

AND ALL THESE THINGS

~Bubblicious~

I knew about Rosario + Vampire a while before you young'ns did so quitcherbitchin . With most animes I like i've known them for much longer than anyone else I know with the exception of TGN, who seems to be one of the only people who like an anime not just because it's gaining popularity.
ANYWHO.
I like those stockings.

TheGameNinja

I couldn't care less about popularity. I like what I like. Some anime "fans" say you can't like stuff like Oreimo and Lucky Star while still liking stuff like Outlaw Star and Trigun. Seriously, what's with the hate on moe?

...I'll stop myself before I rant for an hour. :P

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 24, 2010, 03:59:37 PM
I couldn't care less about popularity. I like what I like. Some anime "fans" say you can't like stuff like Oreimo and Lucky Star while still liking stuff like Outlaw Star and Trigun. Seriously, what's with the hate on moe?

...I'll stop myself before I rant for an hour. :P
No, you are completely correct.
Like, one of my friends said I was ignorant for saying Ouran was a light-hearted romantic comedy, and they said it was nothing but trash...but they enjoyed the manga I lent them 'Fall In Love Like A Comic!' since I had the full series. (only two books :P )
They said it was more realistic.
EHEM. I think the chances of bored rich people are greater than a famous mangaka in highschool.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 24, 2010, 02:00:04 PM
Succubi kill their mates.

AND ALL THESE THINGS
She's still kickass though

AND ALL THESE FUCKING THINGS
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

I second Windle.

AND ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING THINGS.
I am penis cupcake. I will eat you.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on November 24, 2010, 03:48:36 PM
I knew about Rosario + Vampire a while before you young'ns did so quitcherbitchin . With most animes I like i've known them for much longer than anyone else I know with the exception of TGN, who seems to be one of the only people who like an anime not just because it's gaining popularity.
ANYWHO.
I like those stockings.
I only know the name because it's gaining popularity. I grew up with anime without even knowing it, so add me to that list, damnit. D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.