Annoying computer problems

Started by Fiamonder, November 25, 2010, 04:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Heyya, Fiamonder here. This topic is pretty much about you posting your experience(s) with irritating computer problems.

I just, made sound work again on my computer after 5 months. So I'm posting with a smile on my face while listening to S3&K remixes 8D.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

Mine is slow as hell when it was just fast a few weeks ago. And whenever I record sound I get this weird buzzing noise that sounds like an animal dieing. I wish I were kidding....

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

My sound doesn't work anymore and I can't seem to fix it again using the same method. This sucks alot.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Rigged

Quote from: Fiamonder on November 27, 2010, 02:35:46 AM
My sound doesn't work anymore and I can't seem to fix it again using the same method. This sucks alot.

I used to have some sound problems. Three things you can do.

1) Check that the card is in probably/Working. Open up your PC case and just make sure the card is safely in the right spot. Sometimes the card can have a short-fuse or a broken spot and needs replacing
2) Check the cable/speakers. Sometimes the cable for your speakers or the speakers it self break, check that the cable is in the right spot, but also check your speakers
3) Checking control panel, sounds and audio devices. Sometimes, even though the card is in and speakers, the PC sometimes pick them up but doesn't set them. So best to just check there as well

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 25, 2010, 04:54:42 AM
Mine is slow as hell when it was just fast a few weeks ago. And whenever I record sound I get this weird buzzing noise that sounds like an animal dieing. I wish I were kidding....
The only solutions to 'slow computer' are:
- Clean up all the useless shit
- Get new hardware

It may also be caused by viruses and/or errors or bad sectors.

Glad to be of assistance :P
And by 'recording sound' I assume you mean mic? it may be your area, anything around you, or just a crappy mic.
Unless there's an animal dying somewhere in your house? XD

jkid101094

Quote from: BloodFury~ on November 27, 2010, 06:01:30 AM
The only solutions to 'slow computer' are:
- Clean up all the useless shit
- Get new hardware

It may also be caused by viruses and/or errors or bad sectors.

Glad to be of assistance :P
And by 'recording sound' I assume you mean mic? it may be your area, anything around you, or just a crappy mic.
Unless there's an animal dying somewhere in your house? XD
Been trying. I hope I don't have viruses. I have a game to make! >.<

Nope, I mean internal sound. Like if I try recording a game. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.