Does anybody know Madie or what happened to her?

Started by DatzAmorayEX, November 26, 2010, 09:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatzAmorayEX

We both did a couple of RPs together when we both joined these forums almost a couple of years ago, she was known as 'Elanathehedgehog' during the time. People who stuck around longer than I would probably get the idea of who i'm talking about. Is she still on the forums? Never really heard much of her since or am I just hiding under a rock? I really miss her.   :(
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Supersonic196

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on November 26, 2010, 09:00:16 AM
We both did a couple of RPs together when we both joined these forums almost a couple of years ago, she was known as 'Elanathehedgehog' during the time. People who stuck around longer than I would probably get the idea of who i'm talking about. Is she still on the forums? Never really heard much of her since or am I just hiding under a rock? I really miss her.   :(
uh... i think she was eaten by a dinosaur.... jk

i dont think she's still on the forums

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: supersonic196 on November 26, 2010, 09:13:42 AM
uh... i think she was eaten by a dinosaur.... jk

i dont think she's still on the forums

Awww.... She was a really good friend. Hopefully i'll meet up with her again.
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

TheGameNinja

She was banned, but it's been lifted since then. Don't know why she was banned, but whatever...

DatzAmorayEX

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 26, 2010, 09:30:40 AM
She was banned, but it's been lifted since then. Don't know why she was banned, but whatever...
LMFAO

i was banned? i havent touched the forums in awhile,

but i make a magical apperence again :3

nah im here, just not all the time, everyone has been comming and going, and there is hardly anything to do anymore, im suprised by it.

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: Maddie8D on November 26, 2010, 12:53:03 PM
LMFAO

nah im here, just not all the time, everyone has been comming and going, and there is hardly anything to do anymore, im suprised by it.

Yippee! You're here! I is happy nao ^^.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Maddie8D on November 26, 2010, 12:53:03 PM
LMFAO

Maybe it wasn't you... maybe I'm thinking of someone else... oh, well. It doesn't matter. :P

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 26, 2010, 03:40:40 PM
Maybe it wasn't you... maybe I'm thinking of someone else... oh, well. It doesn't matter. :P
I can't see Maddie getting banned for anything. She's too superspecialawesome. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 26, 2010, 03:46:14 PM
I can't see Maddie getting banned for anything. She's too superspecialawesome. :P

I kno, rite?

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja