Your Neighborhood Cripple, Checking In.

Started by Dracoslythe, November 26, 2010, 03:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on November 26, 2010, 04:44:14 PM
Whats ironic is that not even my family knows my darkest secret, only a few online people...
I have many dark secrets. Some my family knows and some you guys only know. And some both know, though, there are some things I'll NEVER let out. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Ouch. But I had a recent experience with pain too. We were playing street football at my church and I went up for a pass like Brandon Marshall! The end result was...an incompletion and a busted knee.

I fell right on it and I bruised my bone big time, and the huge gaping gash that was bleeding didn't help either. So for a few days I limped around like an old man, at least now I'm walking again, but my run is still weird.

It's amazing what the human body can do in just one week. I thought for sure I needed to go get my knee looked at since I hurt it twice before, but by some miracle I'm recovering. But lesson learned, never jump up for a pass while playing on concrete.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Hmmmm
Diabetes?
Bad parents?
Not-so-happy life?
Crap job?
Own an Xbox?
Friends with Jkid?
Fainting for no reason?
Suddenly fracturing bones?

It's like GOD is trying to tell you something...
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 30, 2010, 03:37:31 PM
Friends with Jkid?
Why do I get a faint feeling you don't like me that much anymore? :\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Elija2

Mikey

~Bubblicious~

I need to find a way to send you some of my Vicodin without it being illegal. I'm a dose down form the strongest possible dosage of the stuff XD
I should just like...ninja poof to you, Draccy, and make it all better for you somehow T3T