Main Menu

Fuck this.

Started by Fiamonder, December 01, 2010, 09:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

I've always hated Tiggomods with a passion. But I lately supported the site because they live in their own world and I shouldn't mind their business (FC's etc.) and I heard from some guy called Loki360 that Rias was breaking their community or something and he got un-admin'd.

So I return on the site, Rias became an admin again, and Tiggo shouted "IT FIAMONDER HE NOT WELCOME!!!"
so I got banned on my IP. what the fuck? fuck the Sonic community, fuck Tiggo, fuck Tiggomods itself, I'm done with my rant.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Teh Shadic

I had a problem sort of like this before. It feels so freaking frustrating that you tried to support them and then they ban you, that's what happened to me too. -.-

It's really annoying, you feel like hacking the site and messing it up. But they banned you and you can't do anything about it. You'll just have to deal with it, like I did. -.-

hi

Fiamonder

well my situation is kind of different... it's full of people with no life there and who think that they're all great and stuff.

jkid101094

Quote from: Fiamonder on December 01, 2010, 09:46:43 AM
I've always hated Tiggomods with a passion. But I lately supported the site because they live in their own world and I shouldn't mind their business (FC's etc.) and I heard from some guy called Loki360 that Rias was breaking their community or something and he got un-admin'd.

So I return on the site, Rias became an admin again, and Tiggo shouted "IT FIAMONDER HE NOT WELCOME!!!"
so I got banned on my IP. what the fuck? fuck the Sonic community, fuck Tiggo, fuck Tiggomods itself, I'm done with my rant.
Well, anyone who talks like that seems to be in possession of a defunct brain.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

LOLTIGGOMODS.

No seriously.
Sonick is an mod there. >_>

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Fiamonder

Quote from: MikeyLevi on December 01, 2010, 12:53:47 PM
LOLTIGGOMODS.

No seriously.
Sonick is an mod there. >_>

Yes, Tiggomods Mikey. And who's Sonick?

Anyway, since you're active on that site, could you keep me up to date if they're talking about me or something related?

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 01, 2010, 12:33:55 PM
Well, anyone who talks like that seems to be in possession of a defunct brain.

Touché...

Mikey