Is John messing with the forum or is there something wrong with my screen?...

Started by jkid101094, December 08, 2010, 11:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I have to play with Ctrl and the + and - keys to fix this, but it returns everytime I go back to the default view...quick fix? Or...*shudders*...V-virus?...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 08, 2010, 11:51:17 AM

I have to play with Ctrl and the + and - keys to fix this, but it returns everytime I go back to the default view...quick fix? Or...*shudders*...V-virus?...

well theres ur problem

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

It also does some crazy shite with the banner, scrunches the menu above news RIGHT next to my avi. Erases all posts...but this is the only site it's happening on... :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Rigged

That happened once to me on another forum. Friend said do a force cache restart, which is ctrl + f5 I think it was

jkid101094

I already fixed it by restarting my comp, but thanks for being the only one to offer legit help.

+1

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quick question, what OS are you running and what web browser do you use?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.