World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Started by Tanassy, December 10, 2010, 03:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Blizzard's latest WoW expansion?

I don't play WoW
It's good.
I preferred azeroth before the cataclysm.
I don't play WoW
This makes me want to play WoW! :D

Tanassy

Quote from:  http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

An ancient evil lies dormant within Deepholm, the domain of earth in the Elemental Plane.

Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.

Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation

• Two New Playable Races
    Adventure as one of two new races--the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
  • Level Cap Increased to 85
    Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
  • Classic Zones Remade
    Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
  • New High-Level Zones
    Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great Sunken City of Vashj'ir beneath the sea.
  • More Raid Content than Ever Before
    Enjoy more high-level raid content than previous expansions, with optional more challenging versions of all encounters.
  • New Race and Class Combinations
    Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.
  • Guild Advancement
    Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
  • New PvP Zone & Rated Battlegrounds
    Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
  • Archaeology
    Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
  • Flying Mounts in Azeroth
    Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms like never before.
            And much, much more!

[/list]

So, the Cataclysm expansion has been out for a few days now, what do you guys think of it?

Anyone outright flaming the game will have their post removed. that means posts such as 'WoW sucks', for example.

Dracoslythe

I hear it's really good.  Apparently so, I got pushed aside for it, and my friend's BG is Cataclysm.  xDD

I still wanna play it...I might steal my friend's computer.  >->

Tanassy

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 10, 2010, 06:15:02 AM
I hear it's really good.  Apparently so, I got pushed aside for it, and my friend's BG is Cataclysm.  xDD

I still wanna play it...I might steal my friend's computer.  >->
It is very good. I've been pretty much casting real life aside as inferior. XD

jkid101094

I've never been big on MMOs. They're fun for a week, but then...my god they suck. Then your best friends get married cause they know it'll annoy the hell out of you, flaunt it in your face that they have more money than you and better items and that they have NO FUCKING LIFE OR ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO PISS YOU OFF BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN YOU NON-FUCKING STOP AND LIVE ON THE GAME'S GODDAMN WIKI JUST TO TOTALLY RUB IT IN YOUR FACE THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU AT A GODDAMN GAME. *pant, pant*

Like I said, I've never been big on MMOs...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 10, 2010, 11:24:55 AM
I've never been big on MMOs. They're fun for a week, but then...my god they suck. Then your best friends get married cause they know it'll annoy the hell out of you, flaunt it in your face that they have more money than you and better items and that they have NO FUCKING LIFE OR ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO PISS YOU OFF BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN YOU NON-FUCKING STOP AND LIVE ON THE GAME'S GODDAMN WIKI JUST TO TOTALLY RUB IT IN YOUR FACE THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU AT A GODDAMN GAME. *pant, pant*

Like I said, I've never been big on MMOs...
Calm the fuck down.. .-.

This is not just an MMORPG... It is much.. much more..

jkid101094

Howso? That's all I've ever seen it as...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jakjak913

It looks alright. It consumed my friend's life. I'm just not willing to pay monthly for an MMO so I don't play WoW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 10, 2010, 12:15:58 PM
lmfao.
Mabi.
nogi
Quote from: BloodFury~ on December 10, 2010, 11:27:53 AM
Calm the fuck down.. .-.

This is not just an MMORPG... It is much.. much more..
Sex without the sex?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Kinda.. off-topic..

Please actually talk about the game, not about crap.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: BloodFury~ on December 11, 2010, 10:32:38 AM
Kinda.. off-topic..

Please actually talk about the game, not about crap.
Sorry
Just guessing what you meant by "much more"
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2010, 01:13:14 PM
Sorry
Just guessing what you meant by "much more"
And all these things
It's very fun :D
XD

angelbreaker12

I never really liked this game~

LiquiDMercH69

Blizzard really made azeroth so much cooler looking :o cata really made me begin playing WoW :p