UUuuuuugghhh... im so mad!!! (WARNING: Venting...)

Started by Gleech, January 12, 2009, 10:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

OMG im so mad right now! I was looking up some hacks for KHII and i came across a few that were like only 2 lines long (I was using Action Replay Max (AR Max) and thye have 3 lines), i thought it was just another code for AR Max, so i tried to see if i could enter them in, but i knew there wasnt a place TO enter them in on AR Max, there was one only for 3 lines. So i find out those codes are for CODEBREAKER!! I was upset at the time, until i remembered: I have codebreaker! Or so i THOUGHT!! I go and look and im like, "OMG, NO, IT IS NOT THERE!!!" i pretty much said this, because i remembered: It was in this bag for disks that my mom threw out! She SAYS she didnt throw any disks away, and that she checked before she did (she threw it away cuz the zipper broke), but there was a disk for AR Max to download a thing on your PC to download new codes to a flash drive thing and put it in the PS2, onto a memory card, that was in the SAME bag that i have been looking for, and have yet to find!!! My mom says she has no idea where they are (because it was awhile ago that she threw the bag away) but im just like, "IJOGEJWIHRNGWIEURNGIURBWIVFBIREBF!!!!!!" (really mad) And i REALLY wanna find that disk!!!

To answer things:
Q: Why stick with Codebreaker? Switch to Gameshark!!
A: I had Gameshark: it was a failure...

Q: Why keep Codebreaker AND AR Max?
A: Idk, i like the different codes they have.

Q: Why do you blame your mom for all of this?
A: Because she was the last one to ever see those disks!!

Q: Have you searched AT ALL for the disks?
A: Yeah i have.

Q: Why do you wanna hack KHII? I think hacking it is lame!
A: Then you havent played duel-wielding Roxas in PJs...

Q: Why do you need Codebreaker for hacking?
A: Some codes (like the change your party codes) are ONLY for Codebreaker.

Q: Why not just buy a new one?
A: Theres 2 reasons: 1. i dont wanna spend money on something i may still have in my house, and 2. i dont have a job, so getting money is something that doesnt come around often (plus its like $20 but and i really dont wanna spend my Christmas money on it)

Any more questions? Put them up! I'd be glad to answer them (i may or may not POST the answer, but 95% of the time (just saying a number thats almost 100%) i'll put them in this post...)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

wow,that really sux bro  :( maybe ur dad saw her throwing it out?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

No, im sure he was at work... (he works from like 7AM-5PM) and i know my mom was talking with me about the bag like around noon... i got Gameshark instead, but as i thought, it FAILS!@!!11!1111!!!!!!!!!! I cant get the codes to work! I have no idea how, i'd love if someone could give me a tut...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on January 12, 2009, 03:06:09 PM
No, im sure he was at work... (he works from like 7AM-5PM) and i know my mom was talking with me about the bag like around noon... i got Gameshark instead, but as i thought, it FAILS!@!!11!1111!!!!!!!!!! I cant get the codes to work! I have no idea how, i'd love if someone could give me a tut...
http://www.gameshark.com/
I'll look for a better site  ;)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Thanks, if i find any good info i'll +1 you, if not, i'll -1 you!! jk about the -1 XD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on January 12, 2009, 04:09:00 PM
Thanks, if i find any good info i'll +1 you, if not, i'll -1 you!! jk about the -1 XD
you damn well better  >:((about the -ing of course)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

lol, the problem with the site is that i dont see anything on entering codes, unless its right infront of me and im blind...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

gun6735

ChaosShadow101

Quote from: Gleech on January 12, 2009, 03:06:09 PM

If you're using Gameshark,did you make sure you entered a code that's titled " [M] Must Be On " Or something like that?Cause if you didn't,that's the reason why the other codes you're using aren't working.

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gleech

...guys... look at when this topic was made. I wasn't even 12 yet when I made this.

I made it on the 12th day of the YEAR... I'm over this.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on October 29, 2009, 03:38:06 AM
...guys... look at when this topic was made. I wasn't even 12 yet when I made this.

whut the dancing robotnik said!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Gleech on October 29, 2009, 03:38:06 AM

you were a little kid back then. and still are now. ;) jk