a bit kiddy
1 (11.1%)
the worst game ever
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Milow on January 12, 2011, 10:10:42 AM
first it's reach for the stars not the colors are so Bright
second you call yourselves mod? then you have to know that you have to recpct the opinion from others and don't try to stop us like it >:( and no I'm not gonna start a new poll because of you start the off-topic
Wow. Im so happy I could kiss u! Finally, some1 who gets me.

Milow

yup i get you  ;D and before it starts over again stop it and I'm not like "the most people" and I'm proud of that :D ;D
i'm working on a sig

TheGameNinja

Since when does being a mod mean I have to like music I hate? I'm allowed to speak my mind. :P

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 12, 2011, 11:35:22 AM
Since when does being a mod mean I have to like music I hate? I'm allowed to speak my mind. :P
Enough with this fued! Jeez, you don't have to like music you hate OK! Their is nothing w rong with hating these songs, I like em, you hate em, end result, WHO CARES???!!

TheGameNinja

Jeez, serious much? Besides, I didn't even say anything about the songs, just that I was allowed to say whatever I want. :3

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 13, 2011, 01:33:42 AM
Jeez, serious much? Besides, I didn't even say anything about the songs, just that I was allowed to say whatever I want. :3
Im done with this. This fued is OVER! Let's just get back on topic and NEVER speak of this again!

Milow

i'm working on a sig

Fiamonder

Dat thread. Rage-much?

And yes, the game is quite entertaining. Lots of replay value and... LAZER!

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Milow

Quote from: Fiamonder on January 13, 2011, 06:27:06 AM
Dat thread. Rage-much?

And yes, the game is quite entertaining. Lots of replay value and... LAZER!
yes lazer is cool 8) and yacker is so cute :D
i'm working on a sig

TheGameNinja

Oh yeah, one other problem I had with it. It was really annoying hearing a voice from NOWHERE scream out which wisp you're using every time you use one. Who was supposed to be saying that, anyway?

Milow

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 13, 2011, 11:31:51 AM
Oh yeah, one other problem I had with it. It was really annoying hearing a voice from NOWHERE scream out which wisp you're using every time you use one. Who was supposed to be saying that, anyway?
that is not from nowhere that is because you start the wisp his power that's why they say that it's the name of the wisp his power(this game is not only made for the older fans this 1 is also made for the little fans)
i'm working on a sig

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Milow on January 14, 2011, 10:42:35 AM
that is not from nowhere that is because you start the wisp his power that's why they say that it's the name of the wisp his power(this game is not only made for the older fans this 1 is also made for the little fans)
Eh. Correction. That voice out of NOWHERE, is actually Sonic. I thought that was pretty obvious. Who else could it be? GOD? LOL.  :D

Milow

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on January 14, 2011, 10:55:54 AM
Eh. Correction. That voice out of NOWHERE, is actually Sonic. I thought that was pretty obvious. Who else could it be? GOD? LOL.  :D
i said it was not from nowhere and i didn't know that it was sonic because the sound is always very low (not when the speak XD) so can't hear that but thanks now i know who it is  ;D (ow and btw it can be some1 else it can be tails)
i'm working on a sig

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Milow on January 14, 2011, 11:01:00 AM
i said it was not from nowhere and i didn't know that it was sonic because the sound is always very low (not when the speak XD) so can't hear that but thanks now i know who it is  ;D (ow and btw it can be some1 else it can be tails)
Your welcome. And B.T.W, it can't be Tails,listen to the voice.

TheGameNinja

That voice sounds nothing like Sonic. AND the same voice yells them out when Robotnik uses them in the final battle.