Pokemon Black "GHOST" Version

Started by jkid101094, January 09, 2011, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

When did pokemon stop being adorable?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on January 29, 2011, 06:26:07 PM
When did pokemon stop being adorable?

When we first heard Lavender Town...and then again with the Ruins of Alph and the various towers...then again when we learned that Tailow EAT Wurmple and the villains began wanting to destroy the world. And then again with that damned haunted mansion...and then in Black and White...

Looking at it now...was Pokemon really ever a pure children's game?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 29, 2011, 06:29:37 PM
When we first heard Lavender Town...and then again with the Ruins of Alph and the various towers...then again when we learned that Tailow EAT Wurmple and the villains began wanting to destroy the world. And then again with that damned haunted mansion...and then in Black and White...

Looking at it now...was Pokemon really ever a pure children's game?
Thank you for fucking with my childhood
You are no longer on my friend's list >=U
Wut?You weren't on it to begin with....huh....
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on January 29, 2011, 06:32:38 PM
Thank you for fucking with my childhood
You are no longer on my friend's list >=U
Wut?You weren't on it to begin with....huh....
That's the only reason these things are scary...they pervert our dearest childhood memories. They take the times where everything was innocent and rock and twist them until it's as fucked up as we realize the world is today.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Oone of the books on the floor in the library is just barely readable. It says: "It's an old notebook. There's something scrawled in it..."
"Som...hing so pecu...r shou... make off ...ith the mot..."
"The rest of the pages are blank."

That little girl... WHY IS SHE FLOATING OH GOD WHY CAN'T I MOVE OH GOD OH GOD

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 29, 2011, 06:38:46 PM

Oone of the books on the floor in the library is just barely readable. It says: "It's an old notebook. There's something scrawled in it..."
"Something so peculiar should make off with the mot..."
"The rest of the pages are blank."
...That's all I got...I don't get it either.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

"...now you wonder...

What trembles the walls

What cools the air

What drives fear into your bones...

It's the gh-

Gastly: GASTLY

DO YOU MIND I'M TELLING A GHOST STORY? HERE!"

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

In Japan, Grovyle's Pokedex entry states that it rips it's foes apart and feeds on the entrails, Frolass freezes her victims and puts them on display, Haunter licks you, which slowly kills you, just because you're alive, Cacturne stalks you like fucking Slender Man until you can't move, Driftloon drags you down to hell, Hypno abducts children and stalks you while you sleep, VARIOUS Pokemon steal your souls, Dawn and Lucas are bad ass enough to rip God from Heaven and Satin from Hell, then make them their slave bitches AND YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME POKEMON IS AIMED AT CHILDREN? Bitch, please. :P

And then there's this:
http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/lCcyg.png

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 03:15:24 AM
In Japan, Grovyle's Pokedex entry states that it rips it's foes apart and feeds on the entrails, Frolass freezes her victims and puts them on display, Haunter licks you, which slowly kills you, just because you're alive, Cacturne stalks you like fucking Slender Man until you can't move, Driftloon drags you down to hell, Hypno abducts children and stalks you while you sleep, VARIOUS Pokemon steal your souls, Dawn and Lucas are bad ass enough to rip God from Heaven and Satin from Hell, then make them their slave bitches AND YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME POKEMON IS AIMED AT CHILDREN? Bitch, please. :P

And then there's this:
http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/lCcyg.png
I like how you assume that just cause you're a child, you are intolreable to "creepy/spooky shit" =/
I'm sure you were not easily scared when you were younger
Hell, you're still a kid and you're not scared of this crap :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on January 30, 2011, 07:07:50 AM
I like how you assume that just cause you're a child, you are intolreable to "creepy/spooky shit" =/
I'm sure you were not easily scared when you were younger
I was. I just didn't notice a lot of these things...and quiet honestly a Pokemon ripping it's opponent apart and feasting on it's entrails is something I thought I'd only see in a fucked up fanfic.
Quote from: windlessusher on January 30, 2011, 07:07:50 AM
Hell, you're still a kid and you're not scared of this crap :P
I'll let you in on a little secret, Wind. I love this spooky shit. I really do. I love the haunting mysteries, I love the creepy-pastas...I love everything dark and sinister about them, but when I read them I get so petrified that last night I wouldn't even leave my room to go get a soda. Why am I up so early? Simple I never went to bed. These things freak me out to the point where I start seeing things and hearing voices that aren't really there and I lock myself up because of it...but I still read them...which kinda pisses me off. :I

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 07:16:38 AM
I was. I just didn't notice a lot of these things...and quiet honestly a Pokemon ripping it's opponent apart and feasting on it's entrails is something I thought I'd only see in a fucked up fanfic.I'll let you in on a little secret, Wind. I love this spooky shit. I really do. I love the haunting mysteries, I love the creepy-pastas...I love everything dark and sinister about them, but when I read them I get so petrified that last night I wouldn't even leave my room to go get a soda. Why am I up so early? Simple I never went to bed. These things freak me out to the point where I start seeing things and hearing voices that aren't really there and I lock myself up because of it...but I still read them...which kinda pisses me off. :I
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

"Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy, you will be
Away from you're homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free, be free, be? free, to play
Come down in my cave with me to stay

Oh little children, please don't squirm
Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Hypno tells you this is true
But sadly, Hypno lied to you

Oh little children, you musn't leave
Your families for you will grieve
Their minds will unravel at? the seams
Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh little children, you weren't clever
Now you shall stay with me forever."

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay