Any Trickster players about on the forum?

Started by darkyellowz, January 11, 2011, 01:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

http://trickster.ntreev.net/

trickster is a online anime/RPG that features animal types as the characters, they all have different types they can be masters in.

Power          Magic                       Sense           Charm
Buffalo Bunny    Dragon Sheep    Lion    Fox    Raccoon    Cat

The game has bosses you can fight and gain boss seals to show you are a mighty Trickster player.
in the game you are able to obtain these items called "skill card" so you are able to use different skills to kill all sorts of wired things.

also there are servers in the game where you can make 3 characters on each of the 2.

after reading this if you aren't a trickster player, sign up on the site you will get access to the rest of the games that are on the site.

so any trickster players?

Dracoslythe

I used to play, but they haven't released any updates for Windows 7 last time I checked so the game's being a bitch.  I can get to the server choose screen, but nothing after that.  >.<

Dragon, Sheep, and Fox<3

darkyellowz

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 11, 2011, 07:32:46 AM
I used to play, but they haven't released any updates for Windows 7 last time I checked so the game's being a bitch.  I can get to the server choose screen, but nothing after that.  >.<

Dragon, Sheep, and Fox<3
well my dad uses windows 7 for his computer and i have been able to play the game. so i don't see why it won't work for you.

lion117 reporting for duty.