Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

Started by Skyle369, January 20, 2011, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

New trailer, new looks, Kid Sora and Riku gets new clothes, Riku gets a haircut and more awesomness!

Tanassy

..Right..
It'd take more than this to get me into the series.

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Sonic360

Rofl, I could swear I posted this same thing yesterday in the topic like, right below yours. But I do want KH 3D when it releases, and the 3DS releases on my B-day month so I'll certainly be getting that.

TheGameNinja

But this isn't a launch game. In fact, Nintendo has released a list of 23 games that will be out by June, and it's not on there. Which means it might not be out for quite a few months.

I REALLY want a 3DS, but I'll wait for some better games before I drop that kind of cash. The beginning of this year is expensive enough already, what with Pokemon and Chobits on blu-ray and Summer Wars and Re:Coded and the first Eden of the East movie and I could go on and on and on and on...

Skyle369

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 20, 2011, 12:24:50 PM
Rofl, I could swear I posted this same thing yesterday in the topic like, right below yours. But I do want KH 3D when it releases, and the 3DS releases on my B-day month so I'll certainly be getting that.

Well I had no idea it has DDD in it because I thought it was only about Final Mix because of the title.

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 20, 2011, 06:25:12 PM
But this isn't a launch game. In fact, Nintendo has released a list of 23 games that will be out by June, and it's not on there. Which means it might not be out for quite a few months.

I REALLY want a 3DS, but I'll wait for some better games before I drop that kind of cash. The beginning of this year is expensive enough already, what with Pokemon and Chobits on blu-ray and Summer Wars and Re:Coded and the first Eden of the East movie and I could go on and on and on and on...
I'm gonna be getting it straight up, so many good launch titles 0.0

Sonic360

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 20, 2011, 06:25:12 PM

I know 3DS isn't a game coming out on launch, but I would want to get the 3DS on launch because of all the new game lineups.

Jazz Nova

I am totally getting this.
It looks verily epic
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

I was super excited about Sora and Riku becoming masters when I saw this. But then Eraqus's speech hit me
"Remember,it's not whether you win or lose, this exam is to see if you have the qualities to become a master. Both of you may pass, or neither."
*gulp*, let's hope its the former than the latter
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on January 23, 2011, 01:43:40 PM
I was super excited about Sora and Riku becoming masters when I saw this. But then Eraqus's speech hit me
"Remember,it's not whether you win or lose, this exam is to see if you have the qualities to become a master. Both of you may pass, or neither."
*gulp*, let's hope its the former than the latter
And all these things
Riku passes but Sora doesn't, Sora goes on some big epic journey to save the world, Sora get's accepted.

As if it wasn't obvious, and all these things.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 23, 2011, 06:06:01 PM
Riku passes but Sora doesn't, Sora goes on some big epic journey to save the world, Sora get's accepted.

As if it wasn't obvious, and all these things.
$50 says your wrong
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on January 24, 2011, 10:01:28 AM
$50 says your wrong
^that
I don't think the Square would make it THAT easy to predict the plot
xD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on January 24, 2011, 12:22:07 PM
^that
I don't think the Square would make it THAT easy to predict the plot
xD
Not until the final boss anyway
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on January 24, 2011, 12:38:10 PM
Not until the final boss anyway
Well, of course.
Wait, the climax boss or the final boss?