What was your scariest/worst moment of your life?

Started by Fiamonder, January 23, 2011, 10:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

So I felt like making a topic before I go to sleep, and the next time I come online is friday as usual.

So what was your scariest, or worst moment of your life? Mine is kind of a mix between those two, and damn I don't want that to happen again.

So I was on a school trip a few years ago which was on an island, and we were all bicycling to a certain place, I forgot where we were going to... anyways, we appearently had to bicycle on a fucking large/high cliff to get to that place which looks like this:

But way higher, and that alone was already scary as fuck. So everything went pretty nice and smooth so far (we were with a pretty large group), until my bicycle decided to slip on a little rock, which made me fall off the bicycle. Guess what happened? I literally landed on the edge of that cliff. Holy smokes you seriously don't want to know how scared I was. My school was also a bit shocked after what they've seen, but damn...

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Fiamonder on January 23, 2011, 10:54:23 AM
So I felt like making a topic before I go to sleep, and the next time I come online is friday as usual.

So what was your scariest, or worst moment of your life? Mine is kind of a mix between those two, and damn I don't want that to happen again.

So I was on a school trip a few years ago which was on an island, and we were all bicycling to a certain place, I forgot where we were going to... anyways, we appearently had to bicycle on a fucking large/high cliff to get to that place which looks like this:

But way higher, and that alone was already scary as fuck. So everything went pretty nice and smooth so far (we were with a pretty large group), until my bicycle decided to slip on a little rock, which made me fall off the bicycle. Guess what happened? I literally landed on the edge of that cliff. Holy smokes you seriously don't want to know how scared I was. My school was also a bit shocked after what they've seen, but damn...
0_0 we're you okay?

anyways, worst moment of my life... i'll have to think on that one :P

Fiamonder

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 23, 2011, 10:57:12 AM
0_0 we're you okay?

anyways, worst moment of my life... i'll have to think on that one :P

I had some wounds but I wasn't really injured.

Tanassy

THe worst moments of my life happen in my dreams. Last night, I was mauled by six dogs.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: BloodFury~ Goldie on January 23, 2011, 03:08:56 PM
THe worst moments of my life happen in my dreams. Last night, I was mauled by six dogs.
That doesn't seem too bad =D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on January 23, 2011, 03:18:52 PM
That doesn't seem too bad =D
The night before, I was killed horrifically multiple times by my best friend.
The night before THAT, I believe my own girlfriend poisoned me with something slow and lethal. /:

Proto_Blaze

Hmm... i guess when i fell two stories and shattered my legs and right arm... i wasn't really scared cause i had no idea what was going on (it happened in like 2 seconds) all i remember was insane pain... wait... no i remember something scarier... a crazy girl stalks me

Tanassy

I fell off a building in a dream once... You're right. It hurts like fuck. Hope it wasn't too bad! D:

Fiamonder

I have a book report to write on my comp, so I decided to visit this site for a lil while since I'm curious who replied on this thread.

Josh, come on really... you know what to do. Something that's real, not in a dream.

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on January 24, 2011, 03:57:24 AM
wait... no i remember something scarier... a crazy girl stalks me

How crazy? =P

Tanassy

Quote from: Fiamonder on January 24, 2011, 05:53:38 AM
I have a book report to write on my comp, so I decided to visit this site for a lil while since I'm curious who replied on this thread.

Josh, come on really... you know what to do. Something that's real, not in a dream.

How crazy? =P
Sorry.
The worst moment of my life was when my parents seperated.
Or maybe it was... no it was definitely that...

RedBlastie

I don't remember much of my scariest moments,but I have two: One time I and my two friends were hangin' out as always.And we saw a broken street lamp on the sidewalk.My friends normally picked it up and nothing happened.But when I touched it,the glass breaked up in my hand.I had tottaly bloody hand(sorry too much of blood).And I have still scars from that. And the other one was,when I gotten lost in the big forest...D: Still remember both.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tenacious BloodFury~ on January 24, 2011, 05:02:02 AM
I fell off a building in a dream once... You're right. It hurts like fuck. Hope it wasn't too bad! D:
Do all your dreams involve you dying?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DiamondLeon

Ahh, the absolute scariest moment of my life was simply this. One day I was at my friend's pool party, and KNOWING I can NOT swim, I went in anyway. But I was riding a floaty at the time, but anyway. I fell off and sunk straight to the bottom. I had to hold my breath and walk all the way to the edge of the pool, jump to a ledge, then pull myself outta the water. The whole time, I thought "GREAT! I'M GONNA F*CKING DIE!" That was the scariest moment of my life.

The worst moment, I'll keep short. It was the day I my uncle died.

redex32

Seeing pictures of SlenderMan.... *turns around*
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

jkid101094

Hi, kiddy. >:3

This isn't the scariest or worst moment of my life, but I just want to tell it anyway. I dunno why...I like telling this one. Keep in mind that this isn't a dream...

So one night, my mom and I were sitting in the front room watching some movie. My brother and our friend were in his room watching "The Leprechaun". I was starting to find them horrifying at that age (I think I was 4...5...6? One of those. I can't remember). My brother really didn't like that. He's the kind that'll tell you, "It's not scary" as he watches you piss your pants. Anyway, he and our friend called me i the bed room and promised to pause the movie because they wanted to talk to me. I said sure and went. Next thing I know, they slam the door behind me, cover my mouth so I can't scream, and push me into the bar of our top bunk. They took my brother's belts and tied me to the bed so I couldn't do anything, slapped duck tape over my mouth and eye-lids (that doesn't seem too plausible, but apparently they got it to work because I don't remember closing my eyes), and made me watch a killing scene (I think he was in a cop car or something? I dunno). Luckily, for me. Mom got suspicious and tried to get it. When the heard her they tried to quickly untie me. She got in before they could, though and fucking RAGED...I honestly think the experience may have traumatized me... ._.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.