This site is kinda goin' downhill.

Started by Mikey, January 25, 2011, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

It isn't even about Sonic anymore.
Face it. =\
Its only about Draco being a whore, Jkid being messed up in the head, anime, furries, and relationships.
Seriously?
It wasn't like this 1 or 2 years ago.

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on January 25, 2011, 06:41:18 PM
It isn't even about Sonic anymore.
Face it. =\
Its only about Draco being a whore, Jkid being messed up in the head, anime, furries, and relationships.
Seriously?
It wasn't like this 1 or 2 years ago.
Draci no longer has her position as whore. It belongs to Tobi, now. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Oh please... This site hasn't changed at all and we do talk about Sonic. We have always talked about things other than,  but including Sonic. And you say it's going downhill yet the stats have been going up every month lately.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mikey!

Skyle369

You sir are blind. Almost everyday there are new posts on the Sonic section debating stuff on the next Sonic games and their own opinions about different about the Sonic Universe respectively.

Users such as Lucyfied, Windlessusher, Jkid, Bloodfury, Supersonic196, TGN, Jkid, and etc. still talk about Sonic and even John!
You pay too much attention to the off-topic section, we can't just talk about Sonic all the time right?

Gilly

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 25, 2011, 09:41:52 PM
You sir are blind. Almost everyday there are new posts on the Sonic section debating stuff on the next Sonic games and their own opinions about different about the Sonic Universe respectively.

Users such as Lucyfied, Windlessusher, Jkid, Bloodfury, Supersonic196, TGN, Jkid, and etc. still talk about Sonic and even John!
You pay too much attention to the off-topic section, we can't just talk about Sonic all the time right?

Yeah if he's basing that claim off of what he sees on the off-topic section then that'd be why lol

Super Sonic Boom

If anything I think the site's going uphill, if you think something's wrong...be apart of the solution and help us "fix it".

Supersonic196

Hakudamashi

I do wish the Sonic section was more active though
Someone always make an interesting topic about the Sonic universe, whether it be fail game logic, character design flaws, continuity fail, unexpected achievements, the topics go on
But seldom do they last =(
And once the constant replies stop coming, the topic just dies and gets buried only for some newbie to come and post the same damn thing
A good example would be my "Where did Knuckles get a house in Sonic Battle?" topic some time ago
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 25, 2011, 09:41:52 PM

Yay, I'm extra special. 8D

Quote from: windlessusher on January 26, 2011, 02:04:02 PM
I do wish the Sonic section was more active though
Someone always make an interesting topic about the Sonic universe, whether it be fail game logic, character design flaws, continuity fail, unexpected achievements, the topics go on
But seldom do they last =(
And once the constant replies stop coming, the topic just dies and gets buried only for some newbie to come and post the same damn thing
A good example would be my "Where did Knuckles get a house in Sonic Battle?" topic some time ago
There are those of us that try, at least. But I agree. Even jkid needs an intelligent discussion every now and then...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

The last time I posted in the Sonic section, someone started raging at me over my opinion of the Colors theme songs.

That sort of thing makes me reluctant to post about Sonic.

I don't mind debating stuff, but we can be civilized about it. ;)

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 26, 2011, 03:01:20 PM
The last time I posted in the Sonic section, someone started raging at me over my opinion of the Colors theme songs.

Manic. I think he was banned. I was going to rage on him about that... D<

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 26, 2011, 03:01:20 PM

I take it you don't YouTube comment often then?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on January 26, 2011, 04:59:38 PM
I take it you don't YouTube comment often then?

No, I don't enter that wretched hive of scum and villainy. But I do have to deal with the ones that get posted to my videos.

Skyle369

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2011, 02:19:26 PM
Yay, I'm extra special. 8D
There are those of us that try, at least. But I agree. Even jkid needs an intelligent discussion every now and then...

LOL, I didn't realize I already placed you there when I was thinking of other members to place. xD

But yes, I totally agree that the Sonic section needs more intelligent people to discussed with because noobs just posts some pointless stuff like "Cream x Tails" or "I hate big the cat" and etc...

Update:

Oh LOL. I just noticed that John switched The Sonic Section with the General Forum. xD
I was like what are these topics doing in the Sonic section when I clicked discussion.