Main Menu

No... no...

Started by Fiamonder, January 30, 2011, 03:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

So I was listening to Robotnik themes on Youtube, and I bumped against a video called 'THE CREEPIES EGGMAN PICTURE EVER!'

Picture not creepy at all to me... but I listened to the 'music', and thought that I could maybe use it as something scary. It started as a silent wind... but as soon as the 'music' began, I said "No... noo..." and clicked away as soon as possible. Giygas encounter music.

Trust me, you don't want to hear that anymore after you researched Giygas for a long time and know almost everything about it, it made me pull countless of all-nighters, I was too scared to sleep. I got over it when summer break was over, but I don't feel like hearing that ever again.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

What's so creepy about Giygas? O.o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 03:50:25 AM
What's so creepy about Giygas? O.o

Exactly, you haven't researched Giygas for longer than 3 weeks xd.

jkid101094

Quote from: Fiamonder on January 30, 2011, 03:58:46 AM
Exactly, you haven't researched Giygas for longer than 3 weeks xd.
At the end it supposedly shows a fetus and the creator came up with the idea after walking into a movie theater and seeing a rape/murder scene...that's all I know. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 04:03:23 AM
At the end it supposedly shows a fetus and the creator came up with the idea after walking into a movie theater and seeing a rape/murder scene...that's all I know. xD

Yep, there's alot more information out there, let's say that it's a bit disturbing.

jkid101094

Quote from: Fiamonder on January 30, 2011, 05:10:40 AM
Yep, there's alot more information out there, let's say that it's a bit disturbing.
Teehee...if Draco isn't still shaky from last night I know what we're doing tonight.  ::) ::) ::)
*shot dead*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I AM PENIS CUPCAKE

I AM PENIS CUPCAKE

I AM PENIS CUPCAKE

I WILL
I WILL EAT YOU
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Shadow26

Quote from: Fiamonder on January 30, 2011, 03:46:26 AM
So I was listening to Robotnik themes on Youtube, and I bumped against a video called 'THE CREEPIES EGGMAN PICTURE EVER!'

Picture not creepy at all to me... but I listened to the 'music', and thought that I could maybe use it as something scary. It started as a silent wind... but as soon as the 'music' began, I said "No... noo..." and clicked away as soon as possible. Giygas encounter music.

Trust me, you don't want to hear that anymore after you researched Giygas for a long time and know almost everything about it, it made me pull countless of all-nighters, I was too scared to sleep. I got over it when summer break was over, but I don't feel like hearing that ever again.
I saw it,i didn't scare me at all.Not even one bit .-.
Quote from: Tenacious BloodFury~ on January 31, 2011, 02:04:12 AM
Please explain.
He's pretty much saying this:

He went on youtube to see Robotnik themes,saw a "The Creepiest Eggman Picture Ever!" video,and the music freaked him out.But the picture didn't.

Done.Wanna hear the story again? x3