Main Menu

HEY, YOU.

Started by jkid101094, February 02, 2011, 06:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

By clicking this topic you have agreed to give your soul up to the Slender Man. He will be with you in a few days to rid you from the rest of your miserable existence. Have a nice night. You won't be getting any sleep. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

lol, did you hear? anything in the off-topic isnt valid and that everyone sold there souls to john, even you.

jkid101094

I sold my soul to some guy named Lucifer a long time ago...he gave me an Oreo cookie...but the jokes on him. I never had one.  ::)

And don't try to hide your mistake. Your soul now belongs to Slender Man.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 02, 2011, 07:07:54 AM
I sold my soul to some guy named Lucifer a long time ago...he gave me an Oreo cookie...but the jokes on him. I never had one.  ::)

And don't try to hide your mistake. Your soul now belongs to Slender Man.
i sold my soul to my parents so they can live for another 90 years, so fuck off pervert.

jkid101094

Well, my original plan for this topic was to have the same number of views a replies, but that failed. D<
*locks*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.