I wanna record something. Bring it, kiddies.

Started by jkid101094, February 04, 2011, 10:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm looking to record some battles to throw up on my YouTube account because I have nothing better to do with my life. Anyone feel like playing some SSBB, Pokemon Battle Revolution, or Goldeneye? Just for kicks, no competition involved so if you play Pokemon you'll have to answer to my legendaries. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

If your Wi-Fi works on Brawl, it should work on DS. >:U

No matter, I'll kick your sorry can all over FD.

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 04, 2011, 11:01:35 AM
If your Wi-Fi works on Brawl, it should work on DS. >:U

No matter, I'll kick your sorry can all over FD.
I got it to work on DS. We had to change it to WEP, but it works now. I don't want to play on it though because:

A). Voice Chat...Dear god...THE VOICE CHAT. ._________________.
and
B). My Dazzle won't connect to the DS.

If you wanna play Brawl, I could probably drag GD in too and You, I, GD and Ecco can have a 4-way. >:3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

I suppose...you do know that voice chat can be turned off right? I myself don't know how but it can be. xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 04, 2011, 11:10:41 AM
I suppose...you do know that voice chat can be turned off right? I myself don't know how but it can be. xD
Yes, but there's still the matter of Dazzle. x3

Edit:
EP, when you want to play, just PM me and I'll set up. x3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

redex32

after your match(es) are done I'd like to record aganst u guys as well if thats ok with u guys.
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

jkid101094

You play Brawl? We ended up playing Pokemon on DS instead but I'm sure a friend and I would gladly invite you to record. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

redex32

alright well my code 4 brawl 4812-1244-6782

I would play pokemon but my ds is broken.......but I can always try. but it would probably have 2 be brawl.
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

jkid101094

Just post your code in the Mater Friend Code List. Myself or one of our mods will add it and then you'll never need to type it again. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Don't forget me! Gimme an MSN jingle when it's battle time.

I love Jesus! Do you?