Main Menu

Who said that?!

Started by ~Bubblicious~, February 13, 2011, 05:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Welcome ladies and gents, to the quote game! Ah yes, what a wonderous thing! Quotes! For every quote you answer correctly you will recieve one karma! However, a BONUS quote (Which is one that isn't generally known) will earn  you not one but TWO karma! Let's get this show on the road!

Who said the following?

"Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

SmashFinale

~Bubblicious~

Smartass, I should -1 you for that. =|

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

That's just mean, guys. I got a giggle out of the initial joke, I'll admit, but there's no reason to add more fuel to the flame. Especially if it makes her feel bad.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Isn't this the Off-Topic/Spam section, Jkid?

jkid101094

Yes, but just because it's OK to spam here doesn't mean you should. Even though the rules state anything goes, it's still better to try and stay on topic if there is one and I doubt you'd appreciate it if the tables turned.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

It was Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind
And as our members here apart from TGN and Jkid seem to be complete dipshits
~Locked until further notice~

~Bubblicious~

~unlocked~

"Look! It's a giant talking egg! "

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on June 27, 2011, 12:59:50 PM
~unlocked~

"Look! It's a giant talking egg! "
Sonic the Hedgehog to Eggman from Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure DX on the Dreamcast/Gamecube

Am I doin' it right? :3

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 27, 2011, 01:12:19 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog to Eggman from Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure DX on the Dreamcast/Gamecube

Am I doin' it right? :3

Correct :DD

`BONUS QUOTE`
" I'll deal with you later. There's one thing I want you to remember, Nello and remember it well. Aloise is our child and not yours and you have no right to keep her out this late. I don't want her anywhere near you as far as today. "

NiGHTS

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on June 28, 2011, 03:37:30 AM
Correct :DD

`BONUS QUOTE`
" I'll deal with you later. There's one thing I want you to remember, Nello and remember it well. Aloise is our child and not yours and you have no right to keep her out this late. I don't want her anywhere near you as far as today. "

A dog of flanders?

o.o