The Official Pokemon 15th Anniversary Topic.

Started by jkid101094, February 27, 2011, 07:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I made this just for the occasion. :3
I'll probably edit and repost it, though.
So...Pokemon is 15 already. Don't you feel old? I was one when it came out. Anyone doing something special for today?

I also made this:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

happy birthday Pocket Monsters!!!
also awesome poster
and why is the girl behind pikachu so yellow?

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 27, 2011, 07:27:52 AM
happy birthday Pocket Monsters!!!
also awesome poster
and why is the girl behind pikachu so yellow?
That's her her artwork from back in the G/S/C days. It's the only one of her and I don't know why it's yellow.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

How'd I know it'd be you...?
xD

And no, I didn't do anything special.  I should though.  I need to go out to town.  Who's up for a costume party?  8D
Also, Kyogre looks high, just saying.

needsmoarsexygreenandsexyredhairjustsayin' -slapped-

Also, Kris is a little yellowish because it's the oldest artwork.  The computer artwork back then wasn't as spot on as it is now.  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 27, 2011, 07:42:44 AM
How'd I know it'd be you...?
xD

And no, I didn't do anything special.  I should though.  I need to go out to town.  Who's up for a costume party?  8D
Also, Kyogre looks high, just saying.

needsmoarsexygreenandsexyredhairjustsayin' -slapped-

Also, Kris is a little yellowish because it's the oldest artwork.  The computer artwork back then wasn't as spot on as it is now.  :3
Cause I'm awesome like that. 8D

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO FIND A USABLE RENDER FROM SAPPHIRE. In the end I gave up. I think that's fan-art. xD

And I was planning on putting the profs in, but look at all the space they took up. No N or Silver for you either way. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

nope, that's the official art.  xD

Clean/unblurry version.
Straight from Bulbapedia.
That's where I get Pokemon renders when I need them.  x3

jkid101094

Most of the ones I saw on Bulbapedia were way too small. And thankies. :3 *snatches*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Happy birthday, Pokémon!!

I can remember the first day I got Blue. I can remember my Charmander evolving in the patch of grass just after Viridian Forrest, in front of Pewter City. I can remember Doing a speed run one time and having Charizard before Mt. Moon. I can remember being sick one day and playing through the whole game with just a Bulbasaur and a few HM slaves. I can remember skipping the S.S. Anne just so I could see the truck. And I think we all remember naming the rival something stupid. XD Heck, before I got the game, before I got any cards, before I saw the show, I can remember getting my Vulpix plushie at KFC, and it's still my favorite.

BLUE FOR LIFE!!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 27, 2011, 11:46:34 AM
Happy birthday, Pokémon!!

I can remember the first day I got Blue. I can remember my Charmander evolving in the patch of grass just after Viridian Forrest, in front of Pewter City. I can remember Doing a speed run one time and having Charizard before Mt. Moon. I can remember being sick one day and playing through the whole game with just a Bulbasaur and a few HM slaves. I can remember skipping the S.S. Anne just so I could see the truck. And I think we all remember naming the rival something stupid. XD Heck, before I got the game, before I got any cards, before I saw the show, I can remember getting my Vulpix plushie at KFC, and it's still my favorite.

BLUE FOR LIFE!!
If this were facebook, I'd like this.  <3