What new sonic game would you like to see?

Started by hedgy, March 15, 2011, 11:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What new sonic game would you like to see?

sth 4 episode 2+
Sonic adventure 2 remake
Sonic adventure 3
Sonic heroes 2 (sonic shadow silver as team)
Sonic heroes 2 (normal teams)
Sonic riders 4
Secret rings 2
Black knight 2
Unleashed day
Sonic colors 2
Sonic underground
Sonic satam
Sonic comics
A whole new style
Sonic mmo 2D
Sonic mmo 3D
Chao mmo
Sonic next gen remake
I got a different idea (see my post)

hedgy

There are a lot different opinions if its about what game sonic fans would like to see. I would like to know how the people of this forum thinks about this. :)
Also post details what you would like to see, and if youre thinking about a different game post all details too! :D

Sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 2+
This will come out for sure, so would you prefer a game like the oldest ones, then vote this. Dont forget episode 2 will probably have tails, and there will probably be added better things.

Sonic adventure 2 remake
You loved this game and want to play it again? Maybe even in 3d this time? Vote for this.

Sonic adventure 3
Want a new real adventure game? Not like sonic next gen and shadow the hedgehog but a real cool adventure 3 with chao garden, different characters/storys to play with and maybe even missions like in adventure 2? Vote this!

Sonic heroes 2 (Sonic shadow silver)
Im seeing youtube movies that they would like a sonic heroes 2. This time the heroes team even sonic, shadow and silver. What the other teams will be like, I have no-idea. XD Anyway if you like this idea vote this, but I think it will never happen. (Maybe Im wrong:x )

Sonic heroes 2 (Old teams)
Prefer the old teams? But a new games like heroes was. In that case vote for this

Sonic riders 4!
Sonic riders (1), Sonic riders (2) zero gravity, Sonic riders (3) Freeriders, whats next? Like sonic riders the most of all? Vote for this.

Storybook series secret rings 2!
Like the games like sonic and the secret rings? Vote for this.

Sword jay!<3 Black knight 2!
Prefer sonic with a sword like a black knight in the older style fighting a dragon or whatever? Vote for this.

Sonic unleashed day stages.
Like these day stages want a new one? But no wisps like sonic colors had. Vote for this.

Sonic colors 2
Love this gameplay, wisps too? Want to get a better second game of it? Vote for this

Sonic underground the game
Loved these series, want to see sonic's sis and bro in a game? Vote for this

Sonic satam
Loved these series? Vote for this

Sonic comics
All these comic characters in 1 whole big game? (Or even with different parts)? Think that could be great? .. Vote for this

A whole new style
Dont like the current style or wanna try something different? Wanna see how creative sega is and wanna get a totaly new style of sonic? Other graphic style and gameplay? Maybe even a new sonic form? Vote for this.

Sonic mmo 2D
Want an official 2d sonic massive multiplayer online game? Trading chao's while fighting people as a hedgehog, fox or echidna? Vote for this.
I dont think this will ever happen, will probably also a lot of lag with these fast hedgehogs, but who knows...(I hope I'm wrong ;p there are also people with fast internet)

Sonic mmo 3D
Want an official 3d sonic massive multiplayer online game? Trading chao's while fighting people as a hedgehog, fox or echidna? Vote for this.
I dont think this will ever happen, will probably also a lot of lag with these fast hedgehogs, but who knows...(I hope I'm wrong ;p there are also people with fast internet)

Chao mmo
Just like pokemon cards but with chaos training and trading through the internet? Like it, Vote it.

Sonic next gen remake
You think next gen could be a real nice SA3 if they remake it? You think this is better than a whole new sa3 and make sega fix glitches, and make it more adventure-like? Vote for this.

My opinion:
Well, I really like the adventure series, I would love to have a sonic adventure 2 remake in 3D so I vote for this one. Then sega can also look again how sonic adventure was made. The adventure engine is very buggy I heard, so I hope they'll debug or remake it and make an awesome sonic adventure 3 later on.
After I prefer sonic colors 2, it's really the best game from last year in my opinion. These wisps were cute, however I think this game would be also awesome without wisps just like in unleashed day. So I dont really care about that.
An MMO would be great, but wont ever happen. If it happens there could come a whole new kind of mmo. (In the most they say it's or a maple clone or a wow clone -_-)

Wonder how you guys think about it, vote and post details how you would like to see the game you voted for! :D

Skyle369

NEXT GEN REMAKE
If Sega will do this, I want them to do the following

- Fix The Story (The time paradoxes thingy or something...)
- Change Elise to a hedgehog or some animal
- FIX THE GAMEPLAY (Pointing to the glitches)
- Map System (or make the maps smaller)
- FASTER LOADING TIMES

and there goes our real SA3. :3

hedgy

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 16, 2011, 12:37:50 AM
NEXT GEN REMAKE
If Sega will do this, I want them to do the following

- Fix The Story (The time paradoxes thingy or something...)
- Change Elise to a hedgehog or some animal
- FIX THE GAMEPLAY (Pointing to the glitches)
- Map System (or make the maps smaller)
- FASTER LOADING TIMES

and there goes our real SA3. :3

Add a chao garden and it's a SA3 XD Will add this option to the poll :)

Ultramariologan

neonwisp

Sonic Adveture 3 and Sonic Net Gen Remake.

ilconteturista

i like sonic heroes 2 with the team sonic shadow silver