Changing the forum to Pokemon ROMs?

Started by Super Sonic Boom, March 16, 2011, 05:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Honestly people, I have seen more Pokemon posts than Sonic within the past few hours. I know it's funny because a very good friend of mine is honestly laughing no new posts of Sonic are appearing. Are you gonna take that?!

POKEMON COMBO BREAKER! >:D

jkid101094

Yes. The new Pokemon games just came out and a good amount of Sonic fans are also Pokemon fans. We all have our interests. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

I'm not oblivious to the new Pokemon game, my best friend is playing them constantly at school.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 16, 2011, 05:10:34 PM
Are you gonna take that?!

but honestly, sega needs to give us something to talk about, the only thing we've heard about the next sonic is that it will exist.

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 16, 2011, 05:21:44 PM
I'm not oblivious to the new Pokemon game, my best friend is playing them constantly at school.
I figured. But still. :P
I'd lol if John did like he did the Mario Roms thing.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 16, 2011, 05:21:59 PM

but honestly, sega needs to give us something to talk about, the only thing we've heard about the next sonic is that it will exist.

+2

jkid101094

My god I screwed that last post up horribly. But 196 is right. Everything we can talk about has been pretty much discussed to no real avail. The activity might pick up when we get some more new, assuming we're still around.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Just saying...
Sonic Forum
Sonic Conversation - or try to make up some crazy stuff. lol

It's your call!

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 16, 2011, 05:48:47 PM
Just saying...
Sonic Forum
Sonic Conversation - or try to make up some crazy stuff. lol

It's your call!

You mean like, "What if Sonic was a giraffe?"

Oh wait...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 16, 2011, 05:51:06 PM
You mean like, "What if Sonic was a giraffe?"

Oh wait...

+1
Getting warmer... ;)

Ioshyriku

didn't the same thing happen to megaman a few time ago?

Skyle369

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 16, 2011, 05:10:34 PM
Honestly people, I have seen more Pokemon posts than Sonic within the past few hours. I know it's funny because a very good friend of mine is honestly laughing no new posts of Sonic are appearing. Are you gonna take that?!

POKEMON COMBO BREAKER! >:D

I've thought of this before after every discussion I had in the PB&W topic, I mean looks like everyone's into Pokemon too after all.
But not change the forum, make a new one. :3

hedgy

Theyre probably talking about pokemon because black and white is the best game at the moment. Sonic has less to talk about these days. No rumours, sega is keeping theirself quiet...

Skyle369

Quote from: hedgy on March 16, 2011, 11:29:44 PM
No rumours, sega is keeping theirself quiet...

Totally, they didn't show anything at E3, or the Directors thingy and even press conferences. So far the only rumors is that the 20th anniversary will be a compilation of the best Sonic stages in SU Daytime gameplay.