Main Menu

Um...John...???

Started by jkid101094, June 12, 2011, 06:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Why can I track people's IPs through the, "People Online" section of the forum? When I do my peeping Tom routine I can see everyone's IP, including yours. Isn't that an invasion of privacy?...Oh and the signature button is gone. :\

Edit: Wait...I'm a MOD? O.o
I-I...I don't know what to say...Thanks, guys! ~^_^~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

I wouldn't call it invasion of privacy, rather I think it is interesting seeing where people are and who is registering for the forums and such. Pretty cool when you think about it. :)

Tanassy

"Wait...I'm a MOD? O.o
I-I...I don't know what to say...Thanks, guys! ~^_^~"

Congrats jkid! ^^

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 12, 2011, 06:14:03 AM
I wouldn't call it invasion of privacy, rather I think it is interesting seeing where people are and who is registering for the forums and such. Pretty cool when you think about it. :)
Well, I though everyone could do it. I didn't realize I was a mod until after I posted the topic...Now I'm afraid I might accidentally do something wrong. xD

And thankies, DFX! o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

thank me not anyone else :/

Tanassy

He said thanks for the gratz~

jkid101094

Quote from: John Gillis on June 12, 2011, 06:17:56 AM
thank me not anyone else :/
I wasn't sure exactly who made me a mod so I thanked all three of you, then I thanked DFX for telling me congrats. ^^;;;
But once again, I can't thank you enough, John. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 12, 2011, 06:23:36 AM
I wasn't sure exactly who made me a mod so I thanked all three of you, then I thanked DFX for telling me congrats. ^^;;;
But once again, I can't thank you enough, John. :3

Well if anyone is "modded" it's because of me so yeah lol. and no problem dude you totally deserve it!

jkid101094

Quote from: John Gillis on June 12, 2011, 06:29:14 AM
Well if anyone is "modded" it's because of me so yeah lol. and no problem dude you totally deserve it!
Sorry about that then...And thanks again! ^_^

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Congratz man! You deserve your spot, may you prosper on the forums as a mod for a very long time. :D

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonic360 on June 12, 2011, 12:07:41 PM
Congratz man! You deserve your spot, may you prosper on the forums as a mod for a very long time. :D
Thankies, buddy. ^^

But since the initial question of this topic has been answered (and it's in the wrong forum) might I suggest it either be moved, locked or deleted?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Agreed! He's doing a great job helping the community out.

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 12, 2011, 12:30:26 PM
Agreed! He's doing a great job helping the community out.
I've already sent a warning PM, deleted about 4 posts, moved a topic and kinda outraged on a spammer...I feel pretty decent. 8D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hyper Shadow 00

I wish to start Campaigning for Mod Status then :P

And uhh john, Site rollback? i remember having 341 posts....
Mew is awesome

Tanassy

It's gone back to march.