Count to 15 before a mod posts!

Started by xSalashawty, June 22, 2011, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenapo

Now anyone can count to any number, including mods. If we hit 15, mods and admins win we start over. If we hit -15, everyone (including mods) except admins win we start over.
Napo.

jkid101094

You can't change the rules of someone else's topic, besides, with your rules the game is pointless.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

~Bubblicious~

Iwillbenapo

Pointless you say?
I don't mind.
And I don't care.

Napo.

Tanassy

Ioshyriku

Iwillbenapo

No, I won't get out.

This is the offtopic/spam section, therefore I can do anything, for I have power.
Napo.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Quote from: Iwillbenapo on October 16, 2011, 05:24:52 AM
No, I won't get out.

This is the offtopic/spam section, therefore I can do anything, for I have power.
As mods we are your superiors. DON'T you disrespect us. You came into someone else's topic and changed their rules without the slightest input from them. That's not right. We asked you to stop, so play by the rules or get out.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Iwillbenapo

Okay, okay, 1 won't disrespect a mod or change the rules of the forum game.
Napo.

jkid101094

Good, then we'll have no problems. I don't like to be the mod with a stick up it's ass, you know.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Iwillbenapo

Great, 'cause now I'm counting again.

Napo.

~Bubblicious~

Iwillbenapo

Napo.