The Forum War -RP, please read first post-

Started by xSalashawty, June 28, 2011, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

*READ THIS*
Have you seen the mods vs admins vs guests bullshit? Well, here is another topic like that. except we can do something in it.
You can now fight each other.. like get in a bitchslap fight with me.. or flirt with someone...or whatever the hell you want. Your forum dreams can now come true.

| WARNINGS AND STUFF YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW |
V                                                                       V

*You can cuss. You offended by it? Don't bullshit about it.
*Please..all the mean things that you do..MAKE IT A JOKE, DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I don't want people hating other people cause of a RP topic.
*Dont. Post. Random. Spam. Shit. It's gonna throw this off....D:
*Have fun. <----

Let the fun begin~

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

sonicfan300

xSalashawty

-kicks in the balls-
"you spammeded"
(yes, quotes and dashes. go w/ it :3)

Click me.

sonicfan300

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on June 28, 2011, 10:00:58 PM
-kicks in the balls-
"you spammeded"
(yes, quotes and dashes. go w/ it :3)

u could have said that before >:(

xSalashawty

"I thought everyone knew the standard RP form.."
-sighs-
(If anyone gets bored..feel free to take what's here and make a fanfic. Do random crap w/ it)

Click me.

sonicfan300

ok i guess but i didn't mean to be mad at u

xSalashawty

"I know, any mean things said here isn't meant."

Click me.

sonicfan300

ok anyway i'd like to say u rock these fourms

~Bubblicious~

A short haired brunette peered from behind the couch nervously, blinking somewhat. To go out and say hello and be sociable, or to just chill behind the couch. Decisions, decisions.

xSalashawty

-makes up a random name- Marcel went over to the burnette and threw her a small note that said,"are you scared of something?" then just kept walking by like nothing happened

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

"O-oh, no. Just a bit...nervous I guess?" Tobi replied, her head tilting to the side as she looked after him.

xSalashawty

"Hey, don't be nervous," said Marcel(she is actually a girl. idk.. hey Marcel ftw?),"Whats your name? I'm Marcel, the younger members here. Meet all the other awesome and older people over there!" she said, pointing towards the amazing keyboard player.

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on July 01, 2011, 06:58:21 PM
"Hey, don't be nervous," said Marcel(she is actually a girl. idk.. hey Marcel ftw?),"Whats your name? I'm Marcel, the younger members here. Meet all the other awesome and older people over there!" she said, pointing towards the amazing keyboard player.

(OOOHHHHH. ooops. Had a guy friend named Marcel. sorry xDD )
"Tobi, I've been here, I'm just a bit of a lurker. I prefer not to socialize if I can avoid it... most of the time. However if theres a subject being talked about that I get interested in..eh... yeah."

xSalashawty

"Well then what do you wanna talk about that's 'interesting'"? Marcel asked Tobi, trying to hide her from the public.

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

"I'unno, what're you into?" it was a friendly enough question coupled with a shrug.