So everyone hates the new 'Blood' Anime; 'Blood-C'

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 05, 2011, 05:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Blood-C is a new take on the Blood Franchise by CLAMP, the people who did Code Geass & Chobits.
I havent seen Blood+, but this looks pretty darn awesome. I've seen the first episode and love it.
Yet, everyone seems to hate it. :/

xSalashawty

I haven't seen Blood+ and let alone Blood C but they look perfectly good.
Maybe the fans of Blood+ were like 'eww new shit, must diss and troll' or Blood+ kicks Blood C's butt and Blood C really sucks to Blood+.

I think you led me to watch the Blood Series.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Having seen Blood +, I can completely understand why people wouldn't like this one, based on what I've seen of it. I know people that hated it already just because Clamp was attached. I still want to see it.

By the way, have you seen Blood: The Last Vampire? Or the live action movie? I've seen Blood, but not the live action one.

jkid101094

I used to watch it on Adult Swim late at night. The first episode I saw was the one where Irene died. I really liked it when it was on but forgot the name after I stopped watching it. Probably on my list of anime I need to watch.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Blood-C, at least to me, looks like it has nothing to do with Blood+.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

It probably doesn't. I'm pretty sure every Blood series/movie/whatever is stand-alone, with no connection to the other parts.

Except for all those Blood + manga and novels, I guess.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 05, 2011, 06:44:29 AM
Having seen Blood +, I can completely understand why people wouldn't like this one, based on what I've seen of it. I know people that hated it already just because Clamp was attached. I still want to see it.

By the way, have you seen Blood: The Last Vampire? Or the live action movie? I've seen Blood, but not the live action one.

Yeah, whats with the CLAMP hate? I love CLAMP.

And Blood-C seems to be more like the Live Action Movie with its dark-tone.

Hakudamashi

I only knew of Blood+( hated that show) I never knew it was a franchise...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay