Main Menu

I hate My Little Pony.

Started by Chimmy Chonga, July 06, 2011, 07:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on July 06, 2011, 08:04:05 AM
Its like fucking Justin Bieber
Either you like it, or you don't
If you don't, you go out of your way to troll those who do, henceforth just giving them more pony power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vo_YP8wy1I&feature=channel_video_title

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

The new My Little Pony show wasn't made for girls. It was made to be a good cartoon. They knew girls would tune in because it was EFFin MLP. So they focused on making a good cartoon rather than grabbing the attention of a demographic by metaphorically dangling keys in front of their face.

Did you know Lauren Faust made the show? She worked on Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends with her husband, MOTHER EFFIN CRAIG MCCRACKEN. Oh, and I still haven't seen it yet.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 06, 2011, 12:20:50 PM
The new My Little Pony show wasn't made for girls. It was made to be a good cartoon. They knew girls would tune in because it was EFFin MLP. So they focused on making a good cartoon rather than grabbing the attention of a demographic by metaphorically dangling keys in front of their face.

Did you know Lauren Faust made the show? She worked on Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends with her husband, MOTHER EFFIN CRAIG MCCRACKEN. Oh, and I still haven't seen it yet.
This.
This.
THis.
This.
And THis.

ANd yes, I knew about Lauren Faust.
Which is one reason I decided to watch it.
And she even said she wanted it to be something both genders could enjoy, not just girls.
And I, for one, welcome our new Pony overlords think she took a huge step in the right directions.  (:

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 06, 2011, 12:20:50 PM

I don't give a shit. :P
I liked Power Puff Girls when I was a wee little toddler, and the only reason I still care is that I have that nostalgia for it. This, however, doesn't grab my attention (aside from a Simpsons reference) and there's no nostalgia for me. I'd leave the show alone if it weren't for the internet shoving it in my face everywhere I turn and, honestly, I don't give a flying fuck who made it. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic312 on July 06, 2011, 01:41:50 PM
you just burned Draco jkid!  but i still agree i liked the powerpuff girls too when i was little but i do like some of the movies they made.
That post was written before Draco's, she just posted before me. That had nothing to do with her.

Edit:

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Super Sonic Boom

*pft* Bronies, it can be worse...Team Fortress 2 + Bronies. Oops - too late. :(

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Chris Silvano on July 07, 2011, 05:39:48 AM

Dracoslythe

Jazz Nova

xSalashawty

Quote from: Chris Silvano on July 07, 2011, 05:39:48 AM

kbye.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Dracoslythe

Also, how the fuck did I get a picture of Dr. Wily while searching TF2 Bronies?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 07, 2011, 07:01:39 AM

Also, how the fuck did I get a picture of Dr. Wily while searching TF2 Bronies?