The Official Super Marvel vs. Capcom III Topic.

Started by jkid101094, July 07, 2011, 06:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Well, since a lot of talk has been going around the chatbox and such about SMvC3 I figured it deserved a topic. We can lock it when nothing happens at Comicon. :P

As for the debate of characters I figured I'd post this:

Along with that, according to my sources, Lupinko hints at Pheonix Wright, Stryder, and Frank West as playable characters. Fans speculate based on his words that Starforce Megaman will also be playable. This is all speculation for now, however, Lupinko leaked characters prior to MvC3s release, so his words should not be taken lightly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I see that the megamans that can be male or female, the female ver. takes priority...
In any case, if it has to be any Megaman, I'd say Megaman X
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 08, 2011, 01:00:16 PM
I see that the megamans that can be male or female, the female ver. takes priority...
In any case, if it has to be any Megaman, I'd say Megaman X
Well, of course. It was made by jkid101094, after all. :P
And I'd pick Classic. He may not of been in since the start but he's been in since MvC1. It seems wrong to have him absent. Besides, Zero has an X alt. texture.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 08, 2011, 01:04:19 PM
Well, of course. It was made by jkid101094, after all. :P
And I'd pick Classic. He may not of been in since the start but he's been in since MvC1. It seems wrong to have him absent. Besides, Zero has an X alt. texture.
U can shove ur alternative textures up capcoms blue hatin infested ass
I needs the REAL X, the one who uses The buster as his main weapon of choice
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on July 08, 2011, 01:22:52 PM
U can shove ur alternative textures up capcoms blue hatin infested ass
I needs the REAL X, the one who uses The buster as his main weapon of choice
^This
X hasnt been in ANY VS/X Capcom games. Putting his and Bass' texture doesnt make up for SHIT! We want MEGAMAN X, not MegaMan, not Megaman Volnutt, but MEGAMAN X.

and a Roll with her broom wouldnt be half bad either. u know? the one she used in TvC? yeah, that one. Freaking Beast on that game.

Rockout909

I want Zero with his current control scheme -stops a nuke- AND MEGAMAN X. Honestly, Zero's a beast, and people also want the original MvC1 Megaman as well.  Capcom was just experimenting it seems, and they will probably go for both sides of the coin this time.

jkid101094

Quote from: Rockout909 on July 08, 2011, 05:38:44 PM
I want Zero with his current control scheme -stops a nuke- AND MEGAMAN X. Honestly, Zero's a beast, and people also want the original MvC1 Megaman as well.  Capcom was just experimenting it seems, and they will probably go for both sides of the coin this time.
If they make a SMvC3 I highly doubt they'll remove any characters. From what I heard we're getting...*shudder* Star Force Megaman...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 08, 2011, 05:45:46 PM
If they make a SMvC3 I highly doubt they'll remove any characters. From what I heard we're getting...*shudder* Star Force Megaman...
Not that I hate Geo Stellar or anything, but of all the Megamans.... why him?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.