Main Menu

PS4 Details Revealed!

Started by jkid101094, July 08, 2011, 02:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

"Recently rumors have been popping up on the internet about Sony's PS4, with the WiiU it only seemed like a matter of time before Sony spilled the beans. CEO and President of Sony, Sir Howard Stringer, himself made a recent comment on his official blog, stating that the system is indeed in development and that it would revolutionize gaming even more than the Wii.
"We know that hardcore gamers want to feel relaxed and have everything they need before they play their games. That's why we've decided to team up with Hasbro to bring a new, never before seen function to the world of gaming. The new "Easy Bake Oven" attachment will be able to cook things like steak and fried chicken which will cook only as long as the gamer is playing. This way, the gamer will be able to enjoy his favorite games for hours all without leaving his room! To cover drinks the Play Station 4 will also come equipped with a handy water cooler that can be activated via buttons on the systems front side. We believe by giving the hardcore Call of Duty player refreshments such as these we will be able to maximize the enjoyment of a gaming experience. Even better, it's also a kitchen, so your girlfriend can finally join in too!...But then again, how many Call of Duty players even have girlfriends?"

The Chairman went onto describe the possibilities of a built in converter box and a system tracker that would connect to the NGP allowing you to track your system, had it ever get stolen. These comments were quickly removed from the blog, but sly Sony Fanboys were able and copy and paste the details to the internet before the deletion. No pictures were given but based on the info at hand we would assume it looks something like this:

"

See, Kyo? I told you! >=U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

I would use that shit...
And I'm a girl!

OH MY GOD IT'S THE START OF A NEW GENERATION!

SmashFinale

yeah.... my turn!

Would you play it now?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 08, 2011, 02:37:38 PM
yeah.... my turn!

Would you play it now?
Bitch, this topic is for legit info only. Take your 12 sticked dildo pad elsewhere. >:U
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: Lucyfied~ on July 08, 2011, 03:24:04 PM

Shit is gonna go down...
Oooo, it has my name on it! Can I be the girl with the purple hair? o3o

Post Merge: July 08, 2011, 09:06:00 PM

Quote from: Lucyfied~ on July 08, 2011, 03:24:04 PM

Shit is gonna go down...
Also, Kyo. I hear it cooks eggrolls. You like eggrolls, don't you? 8D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Thebirdpatapon

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 08, 2011, 02:30:30 PM
"Recently rumors have been popping up on the internet about Sony's PS4, with the WiiU it only seemed like a matter of time before Sony spilled the beans. CEO and President of Sony, Sir Howard Stringer, himself made a recent comment on his official blog, stating that the system is indeed in development and that it would revolutionize gaming even more than the Wii.
"We know that hardcore gamers want to feel relaxed and have everything they need before they play their games. That's why we've decided to team up with Hasbro to bring a new, never before seen function to the world of gaming. The new "Easy Bake Oven" attachment will be able to cook things like steak and fried chicken which will cook only as long as the gamer is playing. This way, the gamer will be able to enjoy his favorite games for hours all without leaving his room! To cover drinks the Play Station 4 will also come equipped with a handy water cooler that can be activated via buttons on the systems front side. We believe by giving the hardcore Call of Duty player refreshments such as these we will be able to maximize the enjoyment of a gaming experience. Even better, it's also a kitchen, so your girlfriend can finally join in too!...But then again, how many Call of Duty players even have girlfriends?"

The Chairman went onto describe the possibilities of a built in converter box and a system tracker that would connect to the NGP allowing you to track your system, had it ever get stolen. These comments were quickly removed from the blog, but sly Sony Fanboys were able and copy and paste the details to the internet before the deletion. No pictures were given but based on the info at hand we would assume it looks something like this:

"

See, Kyo? I told you! >=U
OMG, it's amazing what technology can do!!! :o

HereAndThere

I ain't getting this shit.
I have no need for a Console Kitchen!

Ioshyriku

now that is a console I would buy

TailsLover2010

WHAT THE?
IS THAT EVEN?
HOW DO YOU?
THIS I DON'T EVEN.

It should have a new name, call it kitchen station.
-No advertising in signature, please.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay