Do you like your given names?

Started by Tanassy, July 14, 2011, 04:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on July 21, 2011, 01:52:49 PM
It's been on my mind for well over a year now, buddy. I've even told most of my friends and family.
I wish I could tell mine about my transgenderness...They'd never take it. You're lucky to have a family you can trust that much. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

visualboy64

If you don't get annoyed by everyone calling you "Alvin and the Chipmunks" then yes -.-. I hate my nickname the most (its AJ the j stands for Jr -.-)
Yeah I have returned....now I have to start all over again -_-

SmashFinale

My given name... so simple to spell, yet nearly impossible for Non-Africans to say. Funny thing is that it's extremely rare to find this name in the area i live in (or possibly the entire southeast US...) but if u go to the continent it originated from, every other male would have my name.

I'm not gonna say my name but i will tell u this. My initials spell out D.A.M.N.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

i was also born of the 13th of a month...

Thebirdpatapon

No, I fucking don't. >:(
Everyone calls me Bird, execpt my brother the calls me for my real name.(I'm not going to tell what it is).
So, if I could i'd really change my name to Bird.