HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'VE GOTTA BE F***ING KIDDING ME! XDDD

Started by jkid101094, July 21, 2011, 12:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSBkBDcepM&feature=feedfbc

My baby sis LOVES Freddy and the babalities in MK9. This DLC was pretty much made just for her! She's going to fucking love it. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Isn't Freddy just a pedophile? Where's all this demon powers coming from?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 22, 2011, 10:53:23 AM
Isn't Freddy just a pedophile? Where's all this demon powers coming from?
I don't know jack shit about the new Freddy, but the old one only existed in and killed you in your dreams. :P

Edit:

QuoteFreddy Krueger's first appearance was in A Nightmare on Elm Street. The story focused on Krueger trying to kill Nancy Thompson (Heather Langenkamp) and her friends in their dreams, successfully killing all but Nancy. Krueger's back-story is revealed by Nancy's mother, who explains he was a child murderer whom the parents of Springwood killed after Krueger was acquitted of police charges on a technicality (He was discovered torturing a child by a police officer who entered his house after hearing the child's screams, but since the officer didn't have a valid warrant to enter the house all evidence was inadmissible in court). Nancy defeats Krueger by pulling him from the dream world into the real world, and setting up a series of booby traps, finally stripping him of his powers when she stops being afraid of him.

He kills them, not rapes them, silly. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.