Main Menu

FUCKKING AMAZING!!!!

Started by Fullmetal, July 21, 2011, 06:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullmetal

I GOT A BAT !!! I LOVE BATSS!!! OMG!!!!!
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Im leaving, I m heading back at my house soo seeya

jkid101094

A bat...? As in the real live mammal? O.o

Pictures? o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fullmetal

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2011, 06:02:49 PM
A bat...? As in the real live mammal? O.o

Pictures? o3o
YES REAL LIFEE at first he didnt let me pat him but then he let himself!! Ill take photos!
And its kindof rainny....its a little brown bat what does it eats?!
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

jkid101094

Quote from: Fullmetal on July 21, 2011, 06:18:17 PM
YES REAL LIFEE at first he didnt let me pat him but then he let himself!! Ill take photos!
[/quote
That's friggen awesome. O3O
I would assume that it all depends on what type of bat it is. I know bats eat insects and seeds and such.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fullmetal

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2011, 06:26:34 PM
Quote from: Fullmetal on July 21, 2011, 06:18:17 PM
I would assume that it all depends on what type of bat it is. I know bats eat insects and seeds and such.
it stopped moving....im kindof scared!
but heres a picture i toke i closed the light back....its my first bat i ever touched!

jkid101094

Quote from: Fullmetal on July 21, 2011, 06:44:19 PM
it stopped moving....im kindof scared!
but heres a picture i toke i closed the light back....its my first bat i ever touched!
I see no pictures. :\
And you might want to back off. Maybe it's scared or something. Getting bitten is the last thing you need.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fullmetal

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2011, 06:46:55 PM
I see no pictures. :\
And you might want to back off. Maybe it's scared or something. Getting bitten is the last thing you need.
I am I even opened the window wide open so he could go out... and the photo is under the line...

jkid101094

I'm honestly not sure what you should do. I'd try looking it up online. Ad I edited your post. There's no IMG code or anything in there. :\

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fullmetal

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2011, 07:03:49 PM
I'm honestly not sure what you should do. I'd try looking it up online. Ad I edited your post. There's no IMG code or anything in there. :\
thanks, but im sure its dead, it lost its temperature and I toke him out of the cat's mouth...

jkid101094

Quote from: Fullmetal on July 21, 2011, 07:11:13 PM
thanks, but im sure its dead, it lost its temperature and I toke him out of the cat's mouth...
The cat was eating it? O.o
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. ;~;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fullmetal

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2011, 07:12:49 PM
The cat was eating it? O.o
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. ;~;
He was about too,...but no i stopped the cat.

TheGameNinja

THE ONLY BAT I CARE ABOUT IS ROGUE AND YOU ALL KNOW WHY.

She's a government agent which means she's got great job stability, so we could make large investments together without worry of sudden loss of income. Also her boobs. Her bat boobs. Nanananananananana bat boobs.

Fullmetal

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 21, 2011, 07:20:22 PM
THE ONLY BAT I CARE ABOUT IS ROGUE AND YOU ALL KNOW WHY.

She's a government agent which means she's got great job stability, so we could make large investments together without worry of sudden loss of income. Also her boobs. Her bat boobs. Nanananananananana bat boobs.
Look good for you if you care about rouge, I care for the bat because I like animals, and i dont want it dead.
And bats are my favorite animals, thats why i drawn a vampire with bat arms and his bat form...I wont be selffish, its a living thing
and Ill save him no matter what.