Screw Attack Death Battles: Justin Beiber vs.-Waitwut?

Started by jkid101094, July 23, 2011, 11:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

My vote's on rebecca black.  At least she doesn't sound like the opposite gender.
-didn't watch video, lmao-

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 23, 2011, 04:41:11 PM
My vote's on rebecca black.  At least she doesn't sound like the opposite gender.
-didn't watch video, lmao-
Aww...they both die...along with the Jonas Bros and Miley Cyrus...all in a big, flaming, gory mess...It's quite fun to watch.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

silvershadow20

This was the only battle in which any winner would still be a loser. Instead they all die and, isn't that what matters? :D 

Ioshyriku

lol I used to HATE DEATH BATTLE and in connection Screwattack because they made videos with the TMNT battletoads and other childhood favorites of mine killing eachother, but with this awesome video I don't hate them anymore and screwattack gained my respect back

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 24, 2011, 12:36:01 AM
lol I used to HATE DEATH BATTLE and in connection Screwattack because they made videos with the TMNT battletoads and other childhood favorites of mine killing eachother, but with this awesome video I don't hate them anymore and screwattack gained my respect back
Yeah, I can't watch that Mario vs. Sonic one, but in this one there's no love loss whatsoever. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 24, 2011, 10:36:42 AM
Yeah, I can't watch that Mario vs. Sonic one, but in this one there's no love loss whatsoever. :P
Your loss, the Mario vs Sonic one is awesome
And I'm not just saying that cause Sonic won =P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay