Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors *Topic will contain spoilers*

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 08, 2011, 03:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Tanassy

Proto_Blaze

Elija2

SPOILER ALERT

June is actually Junpei's childhood friend Akane.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

So after some over viewing of my character through University and spending several hours of Mortal Kombat 9, I have finally gotten over the game not having a generic sappy happily ever after ending where much kissing would be involved, and therefore was able to fully grasp the story for the masterpiece that it is and thus give it maximum respect even with my hatred of survival horror stories
A masterpiece, truly a gift of the GODs and a story for the ages
I give it a 9.9/10
I -0.1 because the gameplay is still ass :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dreamcasthime

Personally, this is the best DS game I've ever played. The only visual novel (IMO) that topped this,and BARELY is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. And according to my research Proto_Blaze, the only thing I could come up with are screenshots and the name "Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die" I'll look up more in a couple weeks.

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 20, 2011, 04:43:10 AM
Isn't there a seperate topic for that?

Yup, I made it lol
http://soniczoneforum.com/index.php?topic=21483.0

Quote from: windlessusher on October 21, 2011, 02:44:19 PM
So after some over viewing of my character through University and spending several hours of Mortal Kombat 9, I have finally gotten over the game not having a generic sappy happily ever after ending where much kissing would be involved, and therefore was able to fully grasp the story for the masterpiece that it is and thus give it maximum respect even with my hatred of survival horror stories
A masterpiece, truly a gift of the GODs and a story for the ages
I give it a 9.9/10
I -0.1 because the gameplay is still ass :P

Glad you are one of us

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 19, 2011, 10:02:52 AM
Personally, this is the best DS game I've ever played. The only visual novel (IMO) that topped this,and BARELY is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. And according to my research Proto_Blaze, the only thing I could come up with are screenshots and the name "Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die" I'll look up more in a couple weeks.

Yea it is the best DS game imo as well.. and yea those screenshots are the only real details of the game