If Megaman Classic and Megaman X Had a Low Budget, Crossover Anime...

Started by jkid101094, August 22, 2011, 03:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Because I like promoting the half-arsed things I do.

Quote from: Video DescriptionThe intro still wouldn't be this bad.

So yeah, I got this idea and decided to exploit it to learn to use Sony Vegas. In short, I suck. Got very rushed towards the end and I noticed a few oddities but I couldn't fix them I uploaded this damned thing 5 times. I also used Google Translate for the Japanese text. Genius, right?

The song is "Busou Renkin - Opening (Fukuyama Yoshiki - Makka na Chikai)". Yeah, just search that.

Megaman, Megaman X and all related characters are property of Capcom. Don't sue me, please?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

shadowDOESrock

Awesome.

But, you do realise that English/Japanese & Japanese/English makes no sense with Google Translator?

But, damn, that was awesome.

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 22, 2011, 06:12:42 AM
holy crap, that was pretty badass, good job
Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 22, 2011, 06:15:21 AM
Awesome.

But, damn, that was awesome.
Really? O.o
I didn't think I did that good, but if you say so...Thanks! ^^

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 22, 2011, 06:15:21 AM
But, you do realise that English/Japanese & Japanese/English makes no sense with Google Translator?
I do, but you have to give it a little credit. I've translated thing with it back before and got the same thing shot back to me. But I do agree, some Japanese kid is going to be seriously confused.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Like I said in the comment, for your first Vegas project, it's damn awesome! My first Vegas movie was a pile of shit. =P

But I do like it, so I liked it. :3