What are your pet-peeves?

Started by ~Bubblicious~, August 23, 2011, 05:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 28, 2011, 01:16:04 PM
Vader is Luke's father.
Bruce Willis is dead the whole time in The Sixth Sense.
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Samus is a girl.
Maggie shot Mr. Burns.
Planet of the Apes is Earth in the future.
Aeris dies.

Captain America will return in The Avengers.
...that's not funny TGN. i have actually never seen The Sixth Sense, so that kinda ruins it for me

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

LolEli.

Most of the things that annoy the piss out of me are already listed, and not really much as a "pet-peeve"
*coughGRAMMARcough*

Let us begin, shall we?

We said grammar. Okay. We know why.

FPS: what Smash said. Alot of people I know love FPS. I know. I like violence too, but please: don't let your videogame world revolve around it. Try something like Sonic, don't just instantly diss him because it's not a FPS. Play Sonic Colo/u/rs and then we'll talk.

People who think they're cool because they're assholes OR just cause: RWJ's 'Mr. Douchebag' fits this. I live through this ALOT. Ask me about it, I'll tell you several stories. But people who think they're cool and aggressive don't know they hurt the person inside. Then when the hurt person hurts them, they get all pissed and try sucking up like 'dude stfu my dad lives an hour away'.
bullpoop son. You hurt the person more than you think. Get a life. You're no different.

Stereotypes: I shouldn't talk about this.

Cencorship: Arrgh. We'll all learn the words 'fuck' and etc. We'll also see boobs and penises. It's the only way to continue human life. Hell, you even see your boobs/penis everyday. (unless you don't use the bathroom or change, what the hell is wrong with you?) It's pointless to try covering up everything when you'll know in the end. Grow up childhood services. Yes, you heard that from a maleovent eleven year old girl.

People who make fun of you, even though they can't do better: Seriously? Laugh at me getting a rare D+, while I watch you get your constant F. Who's laughing now?

People who tell you what to do: Okay. Exceptions are if you're doing something important or if it's a tiny favor that will benefit someone's life. But if it's telling you who to be, then stay away from me. I be what I want. You can't do shit about me being goth/emo.

I hope I covered my list.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

You aren't missing anything. Its a boring movie.

Skyle369

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on August 28, 2011, 01:41:44 PM

People who think they're cool because they're assholes

People who make fun of you, even though they can't do better: Seriously? Laugh at me getting a rare D+, while I watch you get your constant F. Who's laughing now?

I can relate to all of these... o_o
Well no point in posting mine after all.

xSalashawty

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on August 28, 2011, 01:41:44 PM:)
I have a feeling that I did overreact. xD
Quote from: Skyle369 on August 28, 2011, 01:50:00 PM
I can relate to all of these... o_o
Well no point in posting mine after all.
We have so much in common. :3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Tanassy

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on August 28, 2011, 01:41:44 PM
LolEli.

Most of the things that annoy the piss out of me are already listed, and not really much as a "pet-peeve"
*coughGRAMMARcough*

Let us begin, shall we?

FPS: what Smash said. Alot of people I know love FPS. I know. I like violence too, but please: don't let your videogame world revolve around it. Try something like Sonic, don't just instantly diss him because it's not a FPS. Play Sonic Colo/u/rs and then we'll talk.

People who think they're cool because they're assholes OR just cause: RWJ's 'Mr. Douchebag' fits this. I live through this ALOT. Ask me about it, I'll tell you several stories. But people who think they're cool and aggressive don't know they hurt the person inside. Then when the hurt person hurts them, they get all pissed and try sucking up like 'dude stfu my dad lives an hour away'.
bullpoop son. You hurt the person more than you think. Get a life. You're no different.

Cencorship: Arrgh. We'll all learn the words 'fuck' and etc. We'll also see boobs and penises. It's the only way to continue human life. Hell, you even see your boobs/penis everyday. (unless you don't use the bathroom or change, what the hell is wrong with you?) It's pointless to try covering up everything when you'll know in the end. Grow up childhood services. Yes, you heard that from a maleovent eleven year old girl.

People who tell you what to do: Okay. Exceptions are if you're doing something important or if it's a tiny favor that will benefit someone's life. But if it's telling you who to be, then stay away from me. I be what I want. You can't do shit about me being goth/emo.

I hope I covered my list.
ARRRGGHHH STEREOTYPES! I'm subject to so many >.>

Hakudamashi

Y'know what pisses my off?
Water splashing against my ass crack when I take a sh*t
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 30, 2011, 07:47:31 PM
Y'know what pisses my off?
Water splashing against my ass crack when I take a sh*t
No one wanted to know that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

...Moving on...

When fighting games don't have a start menu moves list. It gets annoying looking the commands up online.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 30, 2011, 07:57:10 PM
...Moving on...

When fighting games don't have a start menu moves list. It gets annoying looking the commands up online.
They still do that?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Isn't the whole point to find out combos yourself?