An under-rated game? Remember this little one...

Started by Super Sonic Boom, September 16, 2011, 05:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Sega Swirl - anyone remember this?! It was hard to find except on demo and trial disks in old Dreamcast magazines. The concept was the group together swirls in enough numbers to boost your score by elminiating other swirls. You could eliminate 2 or more swirls of the same color at a time for points OR lose 100 points if you want to get rid of 1 swirl that's in your way. Playable modes in the demo allowed for timed and untimed modes as well as email challenges, at the time, and split screen multiplay for up to 4 players (3 could be bots). For a demo it gave you a lot of play time (the video is the demo), I cannot find a full released version to see what it has compared to this or if it was ever released at all but it seems like alot for a demo disk copy.

The player only does 2 levels but as far as I know... you could go on forever.

For the people who remember any of this, anyone nostalgia tripping like I am? I remember playing this with my brother and it was an interesting game for the time with a spin on what would be Bejeweled later on...

jkid101094

I have this on those SEGA Jam Packs or whatever they are. In fact, I think I uploaded it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 17, 2011, 01:14:09 AM
I have this on those SEGA Jam Packs or whatever they are. In fact, I think I uploaded it.

Ooh, I must find it!

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on September 17, 2011, 01:54:31 PM
Ooh, I must find it!
I can't. Maybe I took the topic down or something? I can't remember. I think I even asked you for help uploading it. =\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.