PokéPark 2: Beyond the World

Started by jkid101094, September 17, 2011, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

What you just saw are hi quality screen shots of PokePark 2: Another World, the newly announced sequel to Pikachu's Adventure, a Pokemon style party game released back in 2010 for the Nintendo Wii. The sequel is set to include 5th gen Pokemon as well as 4 player mutiplayer and a new word known simply as "Another World", a dark land made of cookies and candy (lovely combo, right?) The new sequel currently has no confirmed release date or plans for localization (as it was announced only a few days ago) but stay tuned as I plan to update this topic regularly.

I personally hope it's for Wii so the files have a chance of being extracted for Brawl but then again the Wii U will probably be out by then so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I'd say its for the Wii. Those graphics don't look like what we've been told to expect from the Wii U.

Not saying the game's ugly, though. Looks fine. I don't know if I'll ever play it though. Never played the first. >.>

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 17, 2011, 02:59:19 PM
I'd say its for the Wii. Those graphics don't look like what we've been told to expect from the Wii U.

Not saying the game's ugly, though. Looks fine. I don't know if I'll ever play it though. Never played the first. >.>
The first is still one of the Wii Games I really want to play. I haven't touched it either. I think if I don't play it, I'll still use it for Brawl hacking.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

wow do u think they'll make the game?

1amyrose1

It looks awsome cant wait to get it (oshawatt is my favorite)

billyhatcher312

do u play as pickachu or other characters

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 22, 2011, 03:53:40 AM
That's High Quality? O.o
I think they were taken from a magazine, but yes, compared to what they had before. Why so picky?

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on September 22, 2011, 03:10:12 AM
do u play as pickachu or other characters
You play as Pikachu and the Unova starters.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 22, 2011, 05:56:01 AM
I think they were taken from a magazine, but yes, compared to what they had before. Why so picky?
Confused "High Quality" with "High resolution", sorry. And I thought they were screen-shots from the game itself. Seemed a little small, a bit more 3DS-like size.

I also didn't notice those.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 22, 2011, 06:08:36 AM
Confused "High Quality" with "High resolution", sorry. And I thought they were screen-shots from the game itself. Seemed a little small, a bit more 3DS-like size.
Still seems pretty HD to me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

The models look alot like the high-poly models on 'Dex 3D. Though, I think it still looks regular Wii-ish. Especially the water.

billyhatcher312

oh i didn't know that u can play as the starter pokemon

jkid101094

Well, since there's a shitton of new pics I'll post some of the most intresting ones. Click here to view the others.

Lilligant. <3333
And you can call in Pokemon to fight, so I might get to fight as her. o3o

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312