Main Menu

You know what?

Started by nazo unleashed, September 26, 2011, 11:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nazo unleashed

I'm considering leaving for a week.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Everyone does this when they get mad. They're mad at a few people, they consider leaving, they make a topic to get sympathy and they delete their account and run off only to come back the next day. Ben did it. Tobi did it. I've seen it too many times to believe it anymore. You know we're your friends and guess what? Friends fight. That's life and once tomorrow comes we'll be cracking jokes like we used to.

I've considered leaving several times because I got mad or upset too, but you won't find one topic like this from me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Juju

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2011, 11:57:38 AM
Everyone does this when they get mad. They're mad at a few people, they consider leaving, they make a topic to get sympathy and they delete their account and run off only to come back the next day. Ben did it. Tobi did it. I've seen it too many times to believe it anymore. You know we're your friends and guess what? Friends fight. That's life and once tomorrow comes we'll be cracking jokes like we used to.

I've considered leaving several times because I got mad or upset too, but you won't find one topic like this from me.

That was very well written! :)

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2011, 11:57:38 AM
Tobi did it.

I only came back because I had people asking me too. If people hadn't, I would not have come back. Some people quit and that's it, they're gone. Plus, wasn't I gone for a week or more? NOT A DAY DARN YOU

Supersonic196

Not sure what exactly happened while I was eating soup, but whatever it was it can't be worth leaving over.
And you've worked so hard to get where you are, you're a mod, with 2520 karma, and you would throw that away
because of some petty argument? In the end is an argument on the internet worth dumping friendships?

nazo unleashed

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 26, 2011, 12:04:07 PM
Not sure what exactly happened while I was eating soup, but whatever it was it can't be worth leaving over.
And you've worked so hard to get where you are, you're a mod, with 2520 karma, and you would throw that away
because of some petty argument? In the end is an argument on the internet worth dumping friendships?

Read the fine print.

Quote from: Yusei Fudo on September 26, 2011, 11:51:18 AM
I'm considering leaving [color= white]for a week.[/col or]

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 26, 2011, 12:01:46 PM
I only came back because I had people asking me too. If people hadn't, I would not have come back. Some people quit and that's it, they're gone. Plus, wasn't I gone for a week or more? NOT A DAY DARN YOU
All the kids that quit and stayed gone weren't ones that rage quit. Most people that left with topics like this came back but for some reason you and Ben are the only two I recall. :U

And I can't remember how long you were gone but I'm sure I bitched to Draci about it.

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 26, 2011, 12:04:07 PM
This. He gave the site over $200 I think to get where he is. He really wants to just toss that and his friendships out? Time heals all wounds, and something like this should hardly even be a scratch.

Quote from: Yusei Fudo on September 26, 2011, 12:06:25 PM
Read the fine print.
No one ever reads the fine print.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Yusei Fudo on September 26, 2011, 12:06:25 PM
Read the fine print.

You sneaky b*stard you :3

Tanassy

People come, people go. But I've never seen someone donate three hundred dollars to a site they hold so dear and then leave after one little silly argument.

No one ever reads the fine print.

nazo unleashed

MADE YA' THINK

No but really, not gonna be on the forum that often for the next week.

Juju

"a week" Omg, oi mlaughed till m,y pungs? hurt!!!  :)

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*

Supersonic196

Elija2

jkid101094

Quote from: Juju on September 26, 2011, 12:10:35 PM
"a week" Omg, oi mlaughed till m,y pungs? hurt!!!  :)
...I think Juju broke down.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.