Main Menu

I feel so guilty

Started by Proto_Blaze, September 27, 2011, 02:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

So this girl I have been hanging out likes me and I like her... but I keep telling her we can't date because I don't want to ruin the friendship we have built over the years (which is true)... of course this upset her and I feel like a jerk... another reason I won't date her (didn't tell her this) is because I don't want to risk falling into temptation and sleeping with her (Religious thing... trying to wait until marriage)... am I a jerk for turning her down?

And yea I have a feeling asking Sonic Zone is almost as bad as asking /b/ lol

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 02:54:48 PM
So this girl I have been hanging out likes me and I like her... but I keep telling her we can't date because I don't want to ruin the friendship we have built over the years (which is true)... of course this upset her and I feel like a jerk... another reason I won't date her (didn't tell her this) is because I don't want to risk falling into temptation and sleeping with her (Religious thing... trying to wait until marriage)... am I a jerk for turning her down?

I don't think that's a bad thing. I just think that you should think it over, and then maybe talk to her about it?

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on September 27, 2011, 02:59:53 PM
I don't think that's a bad thing. I just think that you should think it over, and then maybe talk to her about it?

Talking to her about it makes things worse somehow :-(

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on September 27, 2011, 02:59:53 PM
I don't think that's a bad thing. I just think that you should think it over.
This. I'm abstinent too. If you don't trust that you can fight the urge it's better off you too don't do anything drastic like that. In the end it should all come down to this. Do you think she's the kind of person who'll hate your guts when you break up and suck your cock every time she gets the chance? Or do you think she'll be understanding and push you in the right direction if she thinks you're going off course? If the later is true, and only if, then I say give it a shot. Tana and I dated and we're still friends.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 03:06:08 PM
This. I'm abstinent too. If you don't trust that you can fight the urge it's better off you too don't do anything drastic like that. In the end it should all come down to this. Do you think she's the kind of person who'll hate your guts when you break up and suck your cock every time she gets the chance? Or do you think she'll be understanding and push you in the right direction if she thinks you're going off course? If the later is true, and only if, then I say give it a shot. Tana and I dated and we're still friends.

I learned a new lesson in life... never tell the girl that likes you to give your friend a try... worst decision of the night

jkid101094

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 03:08:55 PM
I learned a new lesson in life... never tell the girl that likes you to give your friend a try... worst decision of the night
Ouch...I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. =\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Proto_Blaze

There's a reason I stopped dating white girls... to complex and dramatic

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 03:12:20 PM
There's a reason I stopped dating white girls... to complex and dramatic
Ummm....

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Tana~ on September 27, 2011, 03:14:23 PM
Ummm....

lol I know how it sounds... but I have only had issues with white girls... all other races never gave me problems when dating them... though they are great friends

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 03:16:50 PM
lol I know how it sounds... but I have only had issues with white girls... all other races never gave me problems when dating them... though they are great friends
I feel that too, but I still wouldn't say what you did. :l

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 03:16:50 PM

...the hell?

\youre black?

Tanassy

Supersonic196

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 02:54:48 PM

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 03:01:57 PM
Talking to her about it makes things worse somehow :-(

Hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but
unfortunately I know exactly how you feel. My best advice is patch things up and move on. She's not the only one in the world, and If she hates your guts because you wont date her, it could be a maturity/hormone issue.

More likely is she's just lonely, when people don't feel loved, they grow quite attached to anyone who will show them compassion,
this problem is continually growing worse as households are plagued by broken families, bullying, and the like.
When this happens the person can become clingy, she probably called you continually for a few days, maybe even weeks after you told her no.

Just remember you can't always be the one to fix everything, Healing takes time, back off for a bit, then try your best to patch things up.

Proto_Blaze

I am Puerto Rican... and I mean no offense to white girls. I just have a bad history... one tried to get me arrested because I avoided her (hmm wonder why), one stalked the hell out of me, one tried to rape me and then i caught her on webcam dancing naked in front of middle school kids... bad luck is bad... and all my experience with them... so I tend to avoid dating them now

SmashFinale